Reviews for The Arrow
Orangesmoke5270 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I LOVE this. It's such a good reflection of Doumeki's thoughts when he shoots that woman. Thank you for posting!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is gorgeous in its simplicity. The unadorned style emphasizes the weight of the words and the pressure on Doumeki, and of the consequences he's accepted by making his choice. The ending lines are especially haunting. Doumeki is portrayed as a character who is unimaginably sure of himself and his decisions, and calm and unshaken once he's chosen his path, and the narration encapsulated those qualities beautifully-almost poetically-with the clipped, bare style.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Short and touching. One thing I like about manga is that they don't/can't go into details on what the characters are feeling, so I love interpretive ficlets like this one. Everyone always has different ideas. I think I've read another one with the same scene, but Doumeki was thinking ONLY of Watanuki. This piece revolving around the arrow is amazing.
holickixkstar chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
So bittersweet~ He does everything for the sake of the one he loves, isn't it?
chibi sakura yuki chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i like the way you write about doumeki
alescA chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Approval
Griever5 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
*spins around happily* Love this!
PriestessOfNox chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I like your description of what love and hate's textures are.
Wallpaper chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
heart-wrenching, but achingly beautiful. Nice job!
ani chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
wow. fits everything... the story, the chara, their relationship... everything.

wow.
zeynel chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
very interesing, i appreciated it quite a lot.
Sylindara chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Oh this is so sad! ;-; And its a wonderful counterpoint to the actual scene when it happens, so in character and the writing is very nice as well. _ A wonderful piece of writing.
airatainted chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was very well explained. Good work!
blue leafy chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Epp! Very nice!

I am visualising your "prickly hatred" as holly leaves and "love" as ruby stones.