Reviews for Falling Stars
Drix chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Good start. I hope you come out with a new chapter soon. I like the story.
cali-luv chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
please update! i love this story, and i want to see where it is going.
Charmed Phoebe 1982 chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
update please pretty please
angel-cordy chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
That was good keep up the good work and please update again soon.
wesleyssilverphoenix chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
That's very good. Well, you know what I mean. A lot of people are afraid to write things like this. You've done it and doneit well. Please update!
Rory4 too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Okay, first I want to say that this is really good, and you're writing is as well. VERY good, VERY well written. The only thing I can say that put me off a bit, was the Spike sobbing and he and Angel calling each other William and Liam...now Spike DID cry when Buffy died, but he didn't really get all sentimental like this...Dawn DOES make him more human, and I can see a single tear running down his cheek, but...not what happened in this chapter. And don't think I'm trying to be mean at all, I'm not. Just trying to point that out for future chapters...lol I'm an Angel AND Buffy fanatic, so, yeah. But Dawn's reaction to all of this and Fred and the rest, especially Fred, are all in character and realistic. Very talented, you are. I can't WAIT to read more. UPDATE SOON! :-D
Lonnie chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
Ok, I know a little bit of ooc is going to be involved in this story but no one in that chapter was even remotely like the true character. Spike has called Angel Liam once and that was a totally different situation. Cordy would never stick up for Spike no matter what happened and Angel would never comfort Spike. If you're going to do a story like this, make it a little more believable. How on Earth did Spike gut custody of Dawn? He doesn't exist. Legal custody would have gone to someone else. Probably Giles. I'm not too familiar with many of the other Buffy characters because I stopped watching the damn show when Angel left.

This story sucks.
Kathryn chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
I really love this story. I like that it won't be a Spawn, because to often in these stories that occurs, and you never see the friendship that they have. Please update soon. Thanks.
katie chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
love it
loz chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
wowi hopespike and angel kick the guys ass /dawn no connor/spike yeah
Spikeddraco666 chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
Hey

I love it! u had a little Spangel, thing going ! I loveit! please please contiue!
kurtcouper chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
YAYAYA I'm featured in your update. God, this truly was so fucking good. Showed some very emotional sides of all of them, especially Spike and Dawn. I can't wait to see how Connor and Dawn turn out, like how they "meet". Have they been friends before? I can't wait until you update again!
melodie568 chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
really good please update
jess chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
omg you have to update more! i love it!
xmadbrilliant chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
i really like this story. I cant wait for the next chapter to see what happens.