Reviews for Vacation
serenityselena chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
an interesting holiday for the two couples :)
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Tomoyo and Eriol are my second favorite couple next to SakuxSyao lol they so evil THAT MAKES THEM SO FRICKIN AWESOME XDDDDD epic and Touya is wayyyy to overprotective of saku :3
S.Mercury chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
meh. whateva the length is me happy! thank you for entertaining me!

the start! HA! cute Syaoran! "GAH! thud" *me rolling on the floor laughing, banging fists* XP

tis smart the way u start each chapter with lyk a little intro. :D

arigato for the chapter!
S.Mercury chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
KWOOT!

hee hee SakuraXSyaoran!

btw, i like the name of ur chapters. short but does the job :D

arigato for the chapter!
OnigiriChicka chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Wai! So kawaii. XD
Alex chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
YESH! OK only ONE more story left!

then , i am done reading EVERY one of your stories! all very cute btw!
PnkSaKuRaSyAoRaNS2 chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
ur so AWESOME! i luv ur kamikaze stories and these card captor stories! lolz plz keep updating on like ALL ur stories...lolz

foreva a fan
mythril dust chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
That's what I call some memorable vacations. I'm jealous now. :)

Wow, a confession whithout saying 'I love you'. It's kinda nice to see that kind of mutual understanding.

I'd have loved to see Touya's face when Fukitaka told him that his imouto was on vacation with the 'gaki'.

It was nice to see more of Eriol and Tomoyo's 'evil plotting' against SS. Gotta love it!
aasdaafg chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Hm... I seem to like your writtings now, don't I? Well, I enjoyed reading this as well... I like this story too... hehehe... Well, write soon!
underscore is back chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
i loved it! you could have let it go a little further though...
kyokoulady chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
As always you've written a crowd pleaser

Your CCS fanfics are beautiful - and this one has all the elements of a wonderful romance that makes me go "aw"
Ebby Grise chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
UPDATE SOON!-!
Sher221Locked chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
OH! Naughty CCS gang! Champange? Good plan! I loved it and u MUST write more soon and update real quick cos it was so fantastic and such a brill idea!
enigma-spirit chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
UPDATE!
yinyangqueen chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
ooh...good job so far! i luv the fic!

yinyangqueen