Reviews for I Just Wanna Live
2Deez chapter 15 . 1/16/2006
I cried! wel almost... sequel! sequel! please!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 15 . 12/20/2005
i love this story. i cant believe i never read it before...or did i? cant remember. you are such an swesome writer i hope you keep up the great work!

stacy
Adrian Jade chapter 15 . 9/16/2005
Damn that's one way to end a story. Poor Marie her mom is trying to kill her. She needs to get back with John.
pianogal chapter 15 . 9/16/2005
oh my freakin' gosh! what a shocker! no, i'm not ready for the sequel...i NEED the sequel right NOW! get back here with that sequel woman.

Carla-p chapter 12 . 9/14/2005
OMG like this wasn't dramatic enough, what with the fight, but this? I need more now!

I swear on all that is good and holy that if you don't update this soon, i will hunt you down and kick your butt! lol.
pianogal chapter 12 . 9/14/2005
oh my gosh! what was that all about? i hope Marie is okay. and maybe this will knock some sense into John so he will smarten up. more soon please?

nala23 chapter 12 . 9/14/2005
This was so great. i hope john and marie get back together. post more soon
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 12 . 9/14/2005
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS EXCELLENT
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
please updatre this is bloody excellent
pianogal chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
hmm, what is Randy planning? probably nothing good. aww, Marie and John are so cute together. can't wait for more! it's awesome.

audacious chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
at first i was doubtful, but i do rather like this story! :) keep it up, i'll be looking for more! -audacious
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
PLEASE UPDATE FAST EXCELLENT
pianogal chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
oh my gosh! i hope Marie will be okay. with John by her side she should be alright...right? as for Randy...what a jerk he was! I would miss Randy dearly but in this instance Randy deserves to get what ever is coming to him from Steve. great job! more soon, i hope.

Jen105 chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
This is sounding like a good story so far. Hope to read more soon.

Jen
pianogal chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
hmm, i would have a hard time concentrating too. why does Randy have to be so bad? m, John Cena and Randy Orton in the same story. i should have fun reading this one. LMAO! more soon!