Reviews for Whisper To Me Gently
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Ooh, what an interesting character she is And really, this is just plain awesome Lovely drabbles,

-Gabs.
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
I love these - all of them! The seventh chapter, about hair, is actually quite an interesting look into Momo's head - and the last few lines, in the paranthesis? Beautiful. Very well played. Favoriting!
Davan chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
Oh all of these little tidbits are so good! Each and everyone of them was like a little bit of momo fresh air! Great job! Thank you so much for writing them, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!
biyatch chapter 7 . 3/2/2006
i'd give you a cookie...and hm? milk...though i highly doubt if we could send any liquids over the net...will the cookie do for now? hehe...

ahh...the many faces of momo...very nice..well written...hope to read more!
Tetra Seleno chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
... oh, wow. This ROCKS. Srsly. Can I say that I love how you write Momo? It's adorable, it's just so *her* - and that's what makes this fic great.

I'm also very much in love with your Toushirou and Rangiku.

Please keep up the good work.
dementedchris chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
The sixth chapter was a welcome break, but that doesn't mean that I liked the first five ones any less. Your elegant narrative fits the unraveling of the different layers in Hinamori's character. Hear My Cry was my favorite, though, an almost breathless, free-flowing exercise that explored character depth in mid-battle.
Anonymus chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Hm... so, where's hitsugaya?
ophelietta chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
... you keel me dead. your take on girlfriend gabbing, soul society style, is the PERFECT thank you. XD
ophelietta chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
the thing about these pieces is that they force my neck to crane at all these impossible angles and look at hinamori - /really/ look at her - again, and again, again. i always loved hinamori before, but you make me respect her. so thank you for that.

(on another note - thanks for the review from forever ago. and is icky in that writing talent don't effect review count as much as it should. ;P)
hello heartbreak chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
Beautiful, as always. I felt so serene when I read this chapter. _
Phoenix Satori chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
*gapes*

You weren't kidding! You DO fancy this style, don't you? And, if you don't mind my saying, you pull it off brilliantly.

The desperation, the righteous fury, the inconsolable sorrow, the overwhelming NEED for retribution...just...just wow.

ALSO-I forgot to mention from LAST chapter that I reallyreallyreally enjoyed this line:

"He was trying to catch fire in a paper bag."

Pretty. _

Phoenix Satori chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
kukuku...lovely!

Looks like Kira's not immune to Hinamori's unwitting charms, either.

And poor, poor Hitsugaya-chan! I'm glad you never called him by name, actually; I always appreciate subtlety and the omission of his identity was really quite ingenious.

Hear, hear.

"Maybe there were others worse off than he." Excellent conclusion. *le snicker*
Phoenix Satori chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Interesting idea...and very poignant.

Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Wow...I'm most sincerely flattered that you reviewed.

One, because you're an amazing author yourself, and two...well, I don't know how long it would've been before I discovered you if you hadn't. (But believe that I WOULD have eventually; I've been hounding out every piece of good literature on Hitsugaya and/or Hinamori for three DAYS now, and struggling piteously to write one myself...so far no good.)

I lovelovelove your writing style; it's very vivid, very crisp and...I must admit, I have a TREMENDOUS weakness for () I love me some -hm. My all time favorite device. Is it sad that I have a favorite device...?

In any case, I've only gotten through the first drabble, obviously, so I'm off to read the others. Expect more soon. Tee hee.

Gods I'm obnoxious.

ophelietta chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
brilliant. heartbreaking. i love your hinamori.