Reviews for Free Your Soul
SubjectDelta chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
So good! very cute. If I may say so, to make it better you should've furtherd it and maybe even skipped all the years later and said whether they married or even just dated.
YinYangTigress chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
This story was great, awesome in fact!...But I still believe it to be sick and wrong; no asking why I just do.

I like Gesea but that has nothing to do with the reason why I found this story sick and wrong.

But it was still very good!
axgirl12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Even though i really like Gesea this is really good.
Myotis chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Ooh, this is good! I like it alot. I hope you decide to continue it.
Shining Ducky chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I sure hope this isn't a one-shot because I really like unusual pairings. Well I'm probably bad at thinking of ideas for this but you could have them liking each other more and more but then Lloyb finds out and gets don't let this be a one-shot because it's so good.
Shugo-san 777 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Heh-heh

I liked the Gelette-ness but i have one thing to say

LLOYD IS GONNA KILL GENIS WHEN IF HE FINDS OUT!
Asaoka chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Nice. Gelette is like my second or third favorite do more!Please...
sapphireagle chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Wow...finally another Gelette pairing. I was wondering if anyone else like the pair. I love the pair...and I love your story too. Keep on Writing! ;D
TimesHalt chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
another great a Gelette... stupid me...I never thought of that combo! Also, thanks for the info on how to get the Raine ending. Maybe I will get back into playing ToS...hmm. Don't know yet, but keep writing!
Rose of Battle chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow...I love Gesea...but this was very well-written! . I liked it! lol, which is weird...cuz I like Colloyd and Gesea...oh well, it rocked. Hmm...if you want to make this longer, I'm sorry, but I have no ideas for you. .'
Holyknightsteve chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Well done. I'm starting to become a big fan of Gelette and the Gesea "diss" was pretty realistic. After all, how often do first crushes turn into love? Almost never.

Anyway, here's hoping that you turn this into more than a one-shot.

On another note, this shall make a fine addition to my C2...
cchosen chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
OMG... I like it! What's up with the title? "Free your soul"? Oh well. Is this a one shot or what?