Reviews for Checkmates
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Love it! So cute
purpleann chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is the story that got me sucked into reading fan fiction, way back in 2007. Still one of my favorites! :)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
:) Cute story, and well written. Good job.
BatmanPrincess43 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
that was so cute! I've always been a Dracomine fan myself, but when Ron and Hermione are written like this, how could you not fall in love? *sigh* Great story!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Good writing.
Bishop chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This story was truly great...you called it fluff, but it was the best kind of fluff-the real kind, not the teeth-rotting kind lol. And any story that finally gets R/Hr to snog is a story worth writing ;)
Howlcastle chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Charming.
thlove chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hee hee hee! Super cute! Thank you for writing it!
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I love this. :) Very cute, and it feels real, which is important. Your dialogue is quite "accurate", and this whole piece is very descriptive.
quitesirius chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Umm... this is now my favorite Ron/Hermione story EVER. Everyone is perfectly in character and I actually started shushing my cat (who was screaming insanely for his dinner) so that I could finish reading this. Wow, that made me sound like the crazy cat lady.

But still.

This is so perfect. Hats off to you!
SillyFairyGirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Adorable! :)
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I absolutely adored this.
emotionalmeneedshugs chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!

That was... amazing! And so sweet! :)
GildedQuill chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Awwww! So adorable! I actually saw the colored version of the picture on deviantart, then clicked on the link to the original, then clicked on the link your adorable story. It's adorable. And well written. There are a few grammatical errors that take away from the eloquent writing. But it's still an enjoyable read. Bravo!
I.AM.NOT.A.DOG chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awww this is so amazingly cute!

I saw the picture and of course i had to come and check the fanfic out!

I love how awkward Harry was at the end!

Ooh youve gotten me all fangirly now!

I might even draw some fanpics for Ron and Hermione now! 8D