Reviews for Peccant
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Cool. Good five chapters
burning fireflies chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
lovelovelovelovelove this to death. i can't stop reading it! i must have read it 3 times over already!
boredjl chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
tomoyo sure has personality in this, lovvveeeee it.
burning fireflies chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
i cannot express in words how much i love this.
Ghost Captain Barbossa chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Wow! This is amazing! I love how you captured tomoyo's sorrow. The manga always made her seem so content but you explored so much more. I am eager to see more!
rockinggently chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
that's was a sad story. very nice plot and very good grammars. I wish you wouldn't kill Tomoyo though

;D
boredjl chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I just realized this was published in 2005. Will this ever be finished? Will she wake up? Or is it going to remain short and sweet until Tomoyo finally croaks.
boredjl chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
this is wonderfully written!

i loved how the way your wrote him tapping his finger on the table as he held the phone to his ear. it was such a vivid sentence. beautiful.

bravo!
On.ci chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
please keep writing this fiction, it's so touching and i wonder what will happen to Eriol and Tomoyo...
GabbyAbby chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
wow, this chapter almost put me to tears. It was short adn to the point and I highly doubt it would have been any good if you had put any more into it. I haven't really seem much of your writing (which is understandable as I don't cross to CCS fics much nowdays) but from what I have seen of this story so far you are one of the greatest out there. I hope that you will however lead us to undertand if Tomoyo meant to kill herself in the privacy of her own room how did she end up on the lake, but I'm sure you have all of this planed out.

GabbyAbby
White Alchemist Taya chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
you cant leave the story like this!

update soon!
Walking Green Cucumber chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
HOE! I ACTUALLY MISSED THIS! *Shakes fists and bangs head* Stupid baka me! No, it was perfect, emotional, and GOOD... what's a better word for good? GREAT! No... that's still not better... WONDERFUL! SPLENDID! _ how about... PLAUCHZ! That's it! My new word! PLAUCHZ! ~_ Ho He nice plauchz chapter!
Super Sashimi chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
nice plot.. and i like the way you write, and im sure its okay to reply to reviews ;p
dark child chapter 3 . 11/21/2005