Reviews for Resurrecting the Red
Anima Rhal chapter 33 . 7/16/2013
This story was wonderful, I am glad that Wally was still alive. He is one of my favorite characters in the Justice League along with Superman and Batman.
RollingUpHigh chapter 33 . 7/5/2013
A fitting conclusion to a great legend. It's sad to see the Original 7 so frail, but nice to know they aren't helpless. Love this story, and the song is fitting. You'd do good to write for DC one day, and I hope to see your work in the future.
Ermilus chapter 33 . 6/22/2013
I love it
EmperialGem21 chapter 33 . 4/12/2013
This was simply a wonderful read! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you for sharing such an awesome story. :). I shall add it to my favorites!
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
YAY! He's a nerd! Anyway, i've only read the first chapter of this one, and it will take me a while(Even if I can read pretty fast) Merry Christmas!(Can't wait to read the rest!)
Trivial Pursuit chapter 33 . 11/2/2012
This really is an insanely amusing story, I'm sad to see it's over.
nequam-tenshi chapter 33 . 10/29/2012
I never get tired of re-reading your story! It integrates all of the DC characters perfectly!
guest chapter 33 . 9/4/2012
one word: sequel
thesunwillshineclear chapter 33 . 9/9/2011
Just(ice). Plain. Amazing. (hehe bad pun) Thank you so much for writting this, I enjoyed it eminently! I always wondered about the other characters in the Batman Beyond universe, and now I get a taste of what could be! (if animators animated this story, it would be epic ;)
peachykeeners chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
Omg! Lol, didn't see that coming there at the end. Thanks for sharing this. It's really good.
Mercury chapter 33 . 3/5/2011
LOVED IT! As i have like so many of your other stories! JLU is my favorite and I love Batman Beyond i wish when they had the Justice League in it they had all the kids you included!

A Job well done, I hope you write a sequel!
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
CULLEN.

*growls*
OhtarIstar666 chapter 33 . 11/3/2010
Again this story is just as wonderful all of you others. I love Terry and Dick.
Harm Marie chapter 33 . 7/8/2010
I really liked this.
Captain Loconut chapter 33 . 5/17/2010
This really made me feel happy.

I love the way you handled David and I totally got the warm fuzzy feelings when Wally came back.

I'm glad you didn't have Wally angst for so long. Everyone is angsting in Brightest Day and it is annoying me a bit. I understand a lot happens while you are dead but your alive now, start living damn it!

Anyway this is lovely, a great read