Reviews for Resurrecting the Red
time2read chapter 33 . 2/16
I just wanted to say thanks a lot for this story, in all honesty I never thought of old age much and especially for the characters like batman and superman in your head they feel ageless timeless but the truth is people do get old and I realize this is just a fic for fun but it made me realize that life goes on even when people get old even with heroes and the good thing is the next generation that takes over. So its not so sad that they will go one day.
Good Fic ty
Amazing fic!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/22/2014
Do a sequel please!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
is talking about the danger, the one who knocks
Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 33 . 7/16/2013
This story was wonderful, I am glad that Wally was still alive. He is one of my favorite characters in the Justice League along with Superman and Batman.
RollingUpHigh chapter 33 . 7/5/2013
A fitting conclusion to a great legend. It's sad to see the Original 7 so frail, but nice to know they aren't helpless. Love this story, and the song is fitting. You'd do good to write for DC one day, and I hope to see your work in the future.
Ermilus chapter 33 . 6/22/2013
I love it
EmperialGem21 chapter 33 . 4/12/2013
This was simply a wonderful read! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you for sharing such an awesome story. :). I shall add it to my favorites!
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
YAY! He's a nerd! Anyway, i've only read the first chapter of this one, and it will take me a while(Even if I can read pretty fast) Merry Christmas!(Can't wait to read the rest!)
Trivial Pursuit chapter 33 . 11/2/2012
This really is an insanely amusing story, I'm sad to see it's over.
nequam-tenshi chapter 33 . 10/29/2012
I never get tired of re-reading your story! It integrates all of the DC characters perfectly!
guest chapter 33 . 9/4/2012
one word: sequel
thesunwillshineclear chapter 33 . 9/9/2011
Just(ice). Plain. Amazing. (hehe bad pun) Thank you so much for writting this, I enjoyed it eminently! I always wondered about the other characters in the Batman Beyond universe, and now I get a taste of what could be! (if animators animated this story, it would be epic ;)
peachykeeners chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
Omg! Lol, didn't see that coming there at the end. Thanks for sharing this. It's really good.
Mercury chapter 33 . 3/5/2011
LOVED IT! As i have like so many of your other stories! JLU is my favorite and I love Batman Beyond i wish when they had the Justice League in it they had all the kids you included!

A Job well done, I hope you write a sequel!