Reviews for Wish Gone Wrong
what happen
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
pour tohru
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Your mind is pure evil. You will make a worthy ally in anime domination!
kyosgirl411 chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
LOL! I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! SO FUNNY! *Rubs tears out of eyes and tries to stop laughing* THAT... WAS... THE... MOSTHALARIOUSSTORYEVER! Poor Kyo. Life as a woman is hard.
2sidedangel14 chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
your story is really funny! but i see u have not updated in a long time. but plz update soon
omfg chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
omfg... this is so awkward... and totally hilarious. Even when you're just talking, little things crack me up like "this is so wrong in like eleven countries" and that whole commercial disclaimer thing. XD you're very talented.
FlashDrive chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
It's SO good! Update, update, update! PLEASE!

Music Angel no. 24601 chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
i like it a whole lot... maybe somebody should explain to Kyo that a yeast infection makes crumpets, not bread. lol.
i-luv-kyo-kun chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
i LOVE you! you are so awesome! you rock my socks! i think you might possibly be the funniest person on earth! coincidentally...would you like to be my funny farm friend? it gets lonely in those padded rooms...
kkecks chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ! i love this story... so funyy *falls off chair*

update soon? thankss

RoniAngl chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
Oh god! I nearly peed myself because I laughed soo hard! Update soon please! Now excuse me while I go pee in a toliet,
kingleby chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
lol! _ this story is so funny! i love it _
Hello World 2Day chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
Holy hell. This is totally sickeningly HILARIOUS! I actually laughed out loud on numerous parts in your story... Love this story too! *cries* You have to update! I'm impatient! D Good good story so far. P