Reviews for Wish Gone Wrong
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
That was so freaking hilarious! Ah, and I do feel bad for the guys who are reading this because since a female wrote it, there are mainly going to be female things! Muahahaha! Ah, I love this so much, great work!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
HAHAHAHAHA! I love this so much, you should have done more with the period thing though, that was rather boring. But oh well, great job and keep up the good work!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
OH MY GOSH! You actually made him have a period! Oh I love you! That was soooooooooooooo hilarious! I wonder what other guys would do if they had to switch bodies with a girl and then they had their periods, oh I would love to see their reactions. Guys should have a stronger respect for women, for the things we go through. My gosh, I love that you put that in this story. Oh that was priceless. I wonder what's gonna happen...? *evil snicker with mischievous glint in eyes*
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
This is so hilarious it's not even funny. Like, I can't stop laughing so incredibly hard! This is amazing, keep up the good work.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
OH! I couldn't/ can't stop LAUGHING! Oh my gosh that was great!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Oh no, this sounds like a recipe for disaster! Nicely done.
big glee famanic chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
what happen
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
pour tohru
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Your mind is pure evil. You will make a worthy ally in anime domination!
kyosgirl411 chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
LOL! I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! SO FUNNY! *Rubs tears out of eyes and tries to stop laughing* THAT... WAS... THE... MOSTHALARIOUSSTORYEVER! Poor Kyo. Life as a woman is hard.
2sidedangel14 chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
your story is really funny! but i see u have not updated in a long time. but plz update soon
omfg chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
omfg... this is so awkward... and totally hilarious. Even when you're just talking, little things crack me up like "this is so wrong in like eleven countries" and that whole commercial disclaimer thing. XD you're very talented.
FlashDrive chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
It's SO good! Update, update, update! PLEASE!

KittyMojo