Reviews for Harry Potter & the Veela Must Die Parody
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 4/3
Eppy is wonderful! (Did you know spellcheck tried to correct 'Eppy' to 'Soy'?)
Poly chapter 1 . 2/24
Heh. Nothing like a good Malfoy-bashing to cheer me right up! Nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Found this pretty bad, sorry.
Just didn't seem funny to me.
Sian9188 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
truly great
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Funny, and odd, but still funny
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was brilliant Eppy is cool and way better than Dobby.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
only eppy can make malfoy dying fun and entertaining
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
slappyjack chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
we want moar. give us moar. Eppy is freakin great. I haven't laughed this much in ages. Best Veela fic evar
Lerris chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
While I'm not sure about your elf, the rest was quite amusing. It is past time that this site creates a filter setting so people that are not interested in slash can avoid it. (I found this link on DLP.) I like Fleur as a character, but in hindsight, if I could rewrite canon, I'd have been inclined to just make her part high elf or something like that. I'm thinking about elves out of Memory Sorrow and Thorn, or perhaps elves out of Lord of the Rings. In short, I'd have deleted the whole concept of veela magic as just too annoying to deal with, since it becomes this basis for so many bad plots. Then again, if they limited it to what is in canon it wouldn't be so bad...
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I LOVE Eppy's response to Veela!Malfoy! More fics need Eppy. An Eppy for every fic I say! Nay, every household!
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love Eppy lol she makes me laugh. I've probably read three of your fics with Eppy in them.
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Love the story... Normally don't go for slashy stories unless they're pure humor/parody. But this 1 caught my eye.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Finally someone does this story right. I enjoyed this greatly.
Spread.Love.Not.Stupidity chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
i thought i couldn't enjoy your fanfiction more guess i was wrong lol