Reviews for A Bird's Confession
melody chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Make more
1rx4u chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Hmm...I like it. short simple and sweet. with a hint of romance. the 2 birds definitely belong together. as it is meant to be. great work.
yolanda chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
these muvie is so great i cant belive that robin likes raven they look so happy together raven is my favorite and robin is hot.
coolcari chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
OMG! but...ROBIN STARFIRE 4EVR!
ravenprinces1aol.com chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I rly like it so far but i think that the diolog might need to have a bit more adjitives and have more interesting-ness other than that i love the story and would like to know if you were planning to write more. plz tell me if gonna write more by emailing me at thx :)
romanceaddict3320 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
it was good. very fluffy and not completly in character but i think it was nice. you should definatly keepm writing! :):):):) i enjoyed reading it.
dede chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
hey i liked it i think u should write another
Kid who likes the older storys chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
It really is a good fic I wish there was more like this one. P.S. I'm not joking please make another fic like this I haven't seen one this good in any of the new stories.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
a little less conversation a little more action - is what I suggest...

the lead up was great though.

Great Pairing.

I love Rob/Raven together
The Starry Puzzle chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This is so adorable, soo cute! Aww...

Great job! Especially because of the pairing. Raven/Robin forever! D
UnforgivableUnforgotten chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I love the ending! It's so cute! Even though it is kind of fast, but now I feel sorry for Starfire, but I don't care! RAVEN IS THE BEST! YAY FOR HER! I loved it, it makes me feel giddy. lol.
ljo chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
read this a while ago...it is so awesome, true to the characters, and sweet

continue your marvelous work!
dipzy131 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
great ending!loved the kiss!
Master of Fire24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Very good for your first Teen Titan Fanfic. Uodate and love that Robin and Raven are toghether.
katelyn chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
i swear ive read this story like 12 times ilove it:)