Reviews for Clean Hands and Broken Hearts
casema chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love how you write these two together.
Marshallana chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I know you wrote these stories years ago and have since moved on to other fandoms but I have to say that you are the best SMWW writer I've seen. The way you capture the angst is addicting and I revisit your works quite often. Have you thought about putting them in the SMWW archive? Anyway I just had to show my appreciation. I just wish there were more. Happy writing :)
Thropp Fourth Descending chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
That was a really good one, I'd liked to see more. There's not enough Diana/Kal stories. They're perfect together
Mark Question chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Great. Simple as that.

I read this a month or so back but never reviewed. I keep up with most of your WW/SM stories, this doesn't disappoint.
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
It could certainly end worse than this.

I really enjoyed this look at a way for all of this to go, and I really enjoyed your style. Thanks!
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
At last, another of your SM/WW stories that I absolutely love! This time, it serves to bring two of my favorite superheroes back to the people they were before DC Comics screwed them over. Personally, I'll take this over whatever melodrama DC has planned. Djinn, you and this story have earned a place on my favorites list. Continue to write more SM/WW stories, especially since they're needed NOW more than ever before. C'ya!