Reviews for As The World Falls Down
steven chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
oh and btw if bb could hear me in the story(which obviously cant)when they were informed the child was bb's i would be like ,"run dude ruun run b4 rae kills u"
steven chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
wow...that was even if it wasnt exesivly one theres only one othher robxstar fan fic that i know of that has a only that but there was a surprise at every turn

when i saw that the child was bb's i was thinking O.O holy shit,but instead i said damn out loud in a way that the ppl in this vid do

its funny as shit lol

btw if the embed code doesnt work heres the direct site name

/watch?vaW9QXcJWnLg
BGuate224 chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
soo darn cute!

but i have to say something mean...i hate blackfire! thats right i said it! LoL

-BG
TeenTitansFreak9939 chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
so. i just, like, read this entire story in one night. it was amazing. and the ending (using that song) was one of those things that made me so happy i almost wanted to cry. it was SUCH a good story. I read most of your author notes and i totally agree with the whole idea that robin and starfire being with anyone else is wrong. this was one of the best stories i have read on this site. i'm so glad that i came across it. i loved it and your writing stlye was great, plus, you didn't make any huge grammer/vocab errors (which i can't stand, it makes it harder to appreciate the story) so that was a BIG plus. Sorry if this comment/review is long and...rambling, but i really just wanted to say that i loved your story and i am so happy i found it. :)
sexymama chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Great story I loved it you should right more stories
penquin apocolyps chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
that was really good

speacially for the 1st fic!

great job

-Penquin
RSJSlover chapter 10 . 7/29/2006
Hey, i'm new and i LOVE YOUR STORY! Please make more!
tori4ev chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
the passion...*waves hand dramatically* the love...aw...so terribly sweet. Sequel! Every1 chant w/ me!1 SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! LOL. Nicely done.

~thefirephoenixprincess

scale of 1-10. 9.5
AnimalGurl55 chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
WAY TO GO STARFIRE!
AnimalGurl55 chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
he is and will always be a pervert. him and his perverted mind...
AnimalGurl55 chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
and if i know robin...he's not gonna stay away from star. when r u gonna update ur other story?
cy2sm2grl chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I wrote a little poem about it:

It made me want to cry

That slut Blackfire must die.
msdarling chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
that was really good

lol i love how bb is the dad
Zoey Anders chapter 10 . 5/8/2006
I loved it,I think you should make sequel about the Titans kids well thats just what i think well anyway make more please!
Marelli chapter 10 . 4/12/2006
I love your story! It is so well written and I love how Robin and Starfire loved each other the whole time!
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »