Reviews for As The World Falls Down
TeenTitansFreak9939 chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
so. i just, like, read this entire story in one night. it was amazing. and the ending (using that song) was one of those things that made me so happy i almost wanted to cry. it was SUCH a good story. I read most of your author notes and i totally agree with the whole idea that robin and starfire being with anyone else is wrong. this was one of the best stories i have read on this site. i'm so glad that i came across it. i loved it and your writing stlye was great, plus, you didn't make any huge grammer/vocab errors (which i can't stand, it makes it harder to appreciate the story) so that was a BIG plus. Sorry if this comment/review is long and...rambling, but i really just wanted to say that i loved your story and i am so happy i found it. :)
sexymama chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Great story I loved it you should right more stories
penquin apocolyps chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
that was really good

speacially for the 1st fic!

great job

RSJSlover chapter 10 . 7/29/2006
Hey, i'm new and i LOVE YOUR STORY! Please make more!
tori4ev chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
the passion...*waves hand dramatically* the terribly sweet. Sequel! Every1 chant w/ me!1 SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! LOL. Nicely done.

scale of 1-10. 9.5
AnimalGurl55 chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
AnimalGurl55 chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
he is and will always be a pervert. him and his perverted mind...
AnimalGurl55 chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
and if i know robin...he's not gonna stay away from star. when r u gonna update ur other story?
cy2sm2grl chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I wrote a little poem about it:

It made me want to cry

That slut Blackfire must die.
msdarling chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
that was really good

lol i love how bb is the dad
Zoey Anders chapter 10 . 5/8/2006
I loved it,I think you should make sequel about the Titans kids well thats just what i think well anyway make more please!
Marelli chapter 10 . 4/12/2006
I love your story! It is so well written and I love how Robin and Starfire loved each other the whole time!
FallenTeenHearts chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
I came across this story once more, i remember it being the first titan fic i had ever read! i was searching for teentitans and decided why not fnafiction and i came across this story, And because of this story i was hooked on titan fics! I watched teen titans and loved it, but this was the very first fic! so i just wanted to say this is the all time story on fanfic!
raspberrysorbet chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
I want to murder that stupid slut Blackfire!
raspberrysorbet chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
This is great!Stupid Robin-what a playboyy.
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »