Reviews for As The World Falls Down
FallenTeenHearts chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
I came across this story once more, i remember it being the first titan fic i had ever read! i was searching for teentitans and decided why not fnafiction and i came across this story, And because of this story i was hooked on titan fics! I watched teen titans and loved it, but this was the very first fic! so i just wanted to say this is the all time story on fanfic!
raspberrysorbet chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
I want to murder that stupid slut Blackfire!
raspberrysorbet chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
This is great!Stupid Robin-what a playboyy.
Kitsurubami chapter 10 . 3/31/2006
That was adorable,unn...
forgetMEalways chapter 10 . 3/26/2006
this story is totally sweet! Sequel? maybe about the rae and bb situtation?
LonelySoul44 chapter 10 . 2/16/2006

Flames of the Sun chapter 10 . 2/11/2006
Wow! this was your first fanfic? it was freakin awsome!

yay! new favorite author!
Kirby 2 Morrow chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
"She felt tears forming in her eyes and quickly blinked them away. 'I will not cry. I do not love him anymore. He obviously does not care for me, therefore I shall not care about who he is with or what he does with them.' Starfire sighed. She could not lie to herself..."

This is an awesome paragraph! Is there anybody that can't relate to this? I know I can. Matters of the heart. They're the only thing that really DOES matter. I definitely like how the story is progressing.
Kirby 2 Morrow chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Ooh! Great beginning... should be a good catfight, er, I mean, story! Me likey the short skirt, "short enough to almost get a peek at her panties," and the way the old uniform "barely covered anything." I'm such a perv!
Ayumi43 chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
wow i thought the poem was sweet. my boyfriend Damien ,he is also A member, that it reminded him of me. so i thank you because at first we were argueing alot but now all he does is hang with me and kisses me alot so thanks...)
kariyu43 chapter 10 . 12/15/2005
that was great! I wanna know some tips from you man! i mean i still a day till i can make my own but still!

Do you do fanfics for xmen i like rogue and bobby ones. oh! im taking to long! well crongrats on finishing your me to give me some tips!
mochalvr chapter 9 . 12/9/2005
okay, well, I loved the ending..haha, BB's kid! that is so funny! anyways, I loved this story, and I hope to read more...if I am ever allowed on this site at home, considering I cant get to like half of your stories...which saddens me, because you are a very good author

mochalvr chapter 10 . 12/8/2005
wow! This story wasnt blocked! I am printing the last three chapters out and will read it tonight...I love your writing! I love you
katiidid chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
oh wow! surprising ending! it was bb's all along! this was well written. loved the details and descriptions.

...still cant believe it was bb's kid! best plot twist ever!
someone chapter 10 . 11/6/2005