Reviews for As The World Falls Down
Flames of the Sun chapter 10 . 2/11/2006
Wow! this was your first fanfic? it was freakin awsome!

yay! new favorite author!
Kirby 2 Morrow chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
"She felt tears forming in her eyes and quickly blinked them away. 'I will not cry. I do not love him anymore. He obviously does not care for me, therefore I shall not care about who he is with or what he does with them.' Starfire sighed. She could not lie to herself..."

This is an awesome paragraph! Is there anybody that can't relate to this? I know I can. Matters of the heart. They're the only thing that really DOES matter. I definitely like how the story is progressing.
Kirby 2 Morrow chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Ooh! Great beginning... should be a good catfight, er, I mean, story! Me likey the short skirt, "short enough to almost get a peek at her panties," and the way the old uniform "barely covered anything." I'm such a perv!
Ayumi43 chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
wow i thought the poem was sweet. my boyfriend Damien ,he is also A member, that it reminded him of me. so i thank you because at first we were argueing alot but now all he does is hang with me and kisses me alot so thanks...)
kariyu43 chapter 10 . 12/15/2005
that was great! I wanna know some tips from you man! i mean i still a day till i can make my own but still!

Do you do fanfics for xmen i like rogue and bobby ones. oh! im taking to long! well crongrats on finishing your me to give me some tips!
mochalvr chapter 9 . 12/9/2005
okay, well, I loved the ending..haha, BB's kid! that is so funny! anyways, I loved this story, and I hope to read more...if I am ever allowed on this site at home, considering I cant get to like half of your stories...which saddens me, because you are a very good author

Mocha
mochalvr chapter 10 . 12/8/2005
wow! This story wasnt blocked! I am printing the last three chapters out and will read it tonight...I love your writing! I love you
katiidid chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
oh wow! surprising ending! it was bb's all along! this was well written. loved the details and descriptions.

...still cant believe it was bb's kid! best plot twist ever!
someone chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
Great Story loved it !
hot hanyou bitch chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
Forget Starfire/Robin/Blacfire triangle...poor raven does no one care that her and beastboy's relationship is over with?I mean I would be pretty damn pissed if that happened to lease u could do is add that raven frogave bb and they had many tiny green children

THE END
Karla chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
I simply loved your story with all the drama and the love. The end was hilarious and I also think that the Nightmare Before Christmas was appropiate. I do wish to encourage you to write more. I also enjoy the Jack movie and I wish I can meet you some day. Keep up the good work.
StarryTian chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
That is so sweet... truly amazing! *speechless*

Over and out,

StarryTian
ANONUMUS chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
I LOVE THIS FIC ! FUNNY!
staremerald chapter 10 . 9/27/2005
Wowe! That was such a ride! I never guessed it would be BB's baby, zesh. Well, I gotta go, but this story rocked my socks a million times! Nice job, and I hope you'll continue writing.

staremerald
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
Beast Boy and Blackfire doin it in the bathroom...

Deffinitly didn't see that one coming.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »