Reviews for As The World Falls Down
hot hanyou bitch chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
Forget Starfire/Robin/Blacfire triangle...poor raven does no one care that her and beastboy's relationship is over with?I mean I would be pretty damn pissed if that happened to lease u could do is add that raven frogave bb and they had many tiny green children

THE END
Karla chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
I simply loved your story with all the drama and the love. The end was hilarious and I also think that the Nightmare Before Christmas was appropiate. I do wish to encourage you to write more. I also enjoy the Jack movie and I wish I can meet you some day. Keep up the good work.
StarryTian chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
That is so sweet... truly amazing! *speechless*

Over and out,

~StarryTian
ANONUMUS chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
I LOVE THIS FIC ! FUNNY!
staremerald chapter 10 . 9/27/2005
Wowe! That was such a ride! I never guessed it would be BB's baby, zesh. Well, I gotta go, but this story rocked my socks a million times! Nice job, and I hope you'll continue writing.

~staremerald
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
Beast Boy and Blackfire doin it in the bathroom...

Deffinitly didn't see that one coming.
so sweet chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
i think this story was awesome. i really didnt expect that the baby was beast boy. thank god raven didnt beat the crap load of shit out of him. please right more stories cause you are so good at it!
xbroken fairytalex chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
0.o THE CHILD IS BEASTBOY'S? WTF? I was pretty sure it was Aqualads. Who would have known. You can't just discontinue! are you going to make a sequel? well This was the greatest lemon robin and starfire fic, I have ever read, normaly others just make it a one shot lemon scene...Keep on writting more amazing stories!

-FaithfulDarkPriestess-

BUT I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT WAS BEASTBOYS!

stupid bb, cheating on Raven.
Alone-no-more chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
*cries of sadness and happiness* perfect bravo bravo bravo

wow perfect story for robin and starfire
LovingTheLord91 chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
THAT WAS SO GOOD!

I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN IT TURN'D OUT TO BE BB'S KID!_
Royal blueKitsune chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
AW cute!Nice ending...I was afraid it would take forever to update!
night chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
hahaha..nice twist at the end there. u shoulda made it longer tho..so that raven and bb coulda made up. nice story tho! congrats...:)
Merry Monarch chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
if this is your first fic, then i'd like to see one after years of writing. this was absolutely brilliant. please continue writing more and entertaining us.
airhead123 chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
i'm so sad that its over! u have no idea how excited i was when i got the alert for the last chapter! i liked checked my e-mail twice a day looking for it...lol yeh i know i lil bit desperate(just a tad)...i can't wait for your next story! this one is so being added to my favorites and you to my fav authors! great job once again! i will be checking my e-mail egerly to look for more of your stories!

p.s.-i just have to say that you are probaly the best updater i've ever seen! it's like a new chapter per day!
SpEcIl chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
omg best ff EVER! i loved it i can't wait to read more by you
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »