Reviews for As The World Falls Down
so sweet chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
i think this story was awesome. i really didnt expect that the baby was beast boy. thank god raven didnt beat the crap load of shit out of him. please right more stories cause you are so good at it!
xbroken fairytalex chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
0.o THE CHILD IS BEASTBOY'S? WTF? I was pretty sure it was Aqualads. Who would have known. You can't just discontinue! are you going to make a sequel? well This was the greatest lemon robin and starfire fic, I have ever read, normaly others just make it a one shot lemon scene...Keep on writting more amazing stories!

-FaithfulDarkPriestess-

BUT I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT WAS BEASTBOYS!

stupid bb, cheating on Raven.
Alone-no-more chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
*cries of sadness and happiness* perfect bravo bravo bravo

wow perfect story for robin and starfire
LovingTheLord91 chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
THAT WAS SO GOOD!

I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN IT TURN'D OUT TO BE BB'S KID!_
Royal blueKitsune chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
AW cute!Nice ending...I was afraid it would take forever to update!
night chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
hahaha..nice twist at the end there. u shoulda made it longer tho..so that raven and bb coulda made up. nice story tho! congrats...:)
Merry Monarch chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
if this is your first fic, then i'd like to see one after years of writing. this was absolutely brilliant. please continue writing more and entertaining us.
airhead123 chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
i'm so sad that its over! u have no idea how excited i was when i got the alert for the last chapter! i liked checked my e-mail twice a day looking for it...lol yeh i know i lil bit desperate(just a tad)...i can't wait for your next story! this one is so being added to my favorites and you to my fav authors! great job once again! i will be checking my e-mail egerly to look for more of your stories!

p.s.-i just have to say that you are probaly the best updater i've ever seen! it's like a new chapter per day!
SpEcIl chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
omg best ff EVER! i loved it i can't wait to read more by you
night chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
thats very well written. :) and funny too. and since u love the way we guess wat happnes, ill guess that the baby is aqualad's and theyre like..in love. yay! youre a reli good writer. hurry up and update!
staremerald chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
OMG!

K, I'm done.
Enchanted-Princess chapter 9 . 9/20/2005
Hope u update soon it was my first tt story.
roni10061 chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
awesome! you defenitly my favorite author the wording is intelegent and i'll tell all my friends about thi story. ta,ta.(for now)
Merry Monarch chapter 9 . 9/17/2005
good story, but something tells me the surprise is that stars gonna be preggers! but i could be VERY wrong.
vampiremage chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
since i assume you're responding to my comment,

now you're steryotyping robin.

this is the protege of batman,

the responsible one,

the one who looks like he's about to have a heart attack when starfire brings up the subject.

just because a lot of teenage boys are perverted dosen't meen robin is.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »