Reviews for I'd Have Never Believed
natsuki23 chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Oh my god, I just love cute Harry and mothering Draco! Please update soon!
CelestiaNight chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
So this was last updated in '06 meaning that there may not be any more to this. If that is the case, I will be saddened indeed. Please don't forget this story as you rewrite your others. This one is really good. I'd like to see where it goes.
Thank you for putting this up.
michaelj316 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
please update!
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
OMG please please UPDATE this story PLEASE!
Dragonzflyte chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
It's adorable. Even if it's sad... I'm glad the Dursley's are going to be punished. I don't see why everyone seems to need to go to drastic measures though... I mean, a pot of human stew, really? That one made me feel sick. I hope that no one would actually ever want to do that to a person. I would have stopped it at neutering... and permenant jail sentences.

Sorry for getting off topic there, that was a different story. The bar at the top says that the last time this story was updated was 2006 and I was just wondering if you intend to finish it. I'd love to read more(and read about the Dursleys in Azkaban) but it's not fun waiting and waiting not having a clue which way the scale will tip. bye
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
love it! :) can't wait for you to update it.
wendy robberts chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
fin this story
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
I love it! It's so cute.
KurtFabulous chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Great start! I am really enjoying this story so far and I am glad Harry has another chance at a good childhood. Can't wait for the next update.
ridickulus101 chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
Great start! will there be updates?
SilverVampire-22 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I love this story, little Harry is so adorable! Do you know when you'll be able to update? I hope its soon!
TheEvilRani chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
I love it! Please update as soon as you can!
aisling chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
hey i really like ur story little harry is so cute i hope u keep it going uve got a knack for writing, looking forward to reading more!
Engel-des-Todes chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Awsome story! Little Harry is so cute!
Jacky chapter 3 . 1/26/2007