Reviews for Maybe
dimplesgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow! I adore CJ/Josh stories, they're my secret passion. You wrote this beautifully, and hopefully even though you're not too fond of this pairing you'll write more for them? Just putting it out there ;-). Thanks again. Mwa.
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was the first, last and most definitely BEST I have read on this archive. Allison Janney has this thing for conjuring chemistry with any actor you stand beside her, but there's something that intrigues me about her dynamic with this one in particular (it boggles my mind how anyone could remain professional around him). You captured the characters perfectly, made me believe that they could have been on the verge of something, but pulled back for a solid friendship instead. For me, they’re second only to CJ and Toby.

Perfecto. Thank you!
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This is an *excellent,* excellent CJ/Josh fic. This just made me really happy, thank you.
Sharinganmistress chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
LOVE IT! Bravo! Wonderfully intense! Nice Job
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
well that was certainly intense.. i was very surprised at the ending, and confused for a bit because i've only recently started watching WW.. nevertheless, this was great. I can't wait to read more of your fanfics :o)
DianeB chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I had to read Del64's review, and even then it took me another couple seconds to realize that the last sentence put the whole story into flashback perspective, which gave it a *much* larger emotional punch - particularly with this pairing. (Your spoiler wasn't enough of a clue for me!)

Only two minor suggestions for improvement: 1) Maybe put a separator bar between the body of the story and that last sentence, if for no other reason than to help other readers avoid the confusion I experienced. 2) Switch a few words around in the last sentence: "she is what" should probably be "is what she."

Otherwise, this was *very* well done, and quite riveting.
Del64 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Oh, god. So playful, so adorable and sultry and sexy, and then the sucker-punch of a last line turns everything intense and complicated. Nice job creating essentially two stories, here-the same CJ/Josh scene in two different perspectives. Very believable, very powerful. Thanks so much.