Reviews for Gemini Rising
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Love that he calls Mick "the boy" (
Spookyflame chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Nice story! A little hard to understand if you haven't seen the corresponding episode. But I have, and I really enjoyed this one. Also, the overall tone was great. No sappiness. It sounded just like Nine!
IndigoTardisTurtle chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is great! Captures the 9th Doctor very well :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Good story.
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This tiny, insightful story flows so beautifully. It says so much with so little words and really feels like a wonderful punch in the gut.
A chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Oh, that's so lovely. Thank you for sharing this.
misscam chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Lovely work. There's something so appealing in the simpleness of this piece and what it implies.
Dr Azaria chapter 1 . 9/7/2005

But I didn't get what was happening with the second-last section? Was that the bit where he was looking for the transmitter and looks at a giant ferris wheel no less than three times before realising why she keeps looking at it?

Don't stop it there!
m.o.m chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
It's good. Feels just right. I love the details and the train of tought. It blends so perfectly in to the main story and adds to it. Thank you for sharing your talent. Fantastique.
staticrhubarb chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Excellent fic! Just the right length for a one shot, and compares Rose to Romana in ways that I've never thought about before.

Fluffy Nabs chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Hey, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Rose sort of resembled Romana! I'm extra glad that you decided to write a story about it. :) Good one, too. Well done, nice job.
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
A very, very nice fic. It worked perfectly, with lots of great little ideas and details. :D
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I adored this fic, it has a great sense of atmosphere and I love how the Doctor compared Rose to Romana (now that you mention it, I can see the similarity!). It really made me smile a lot so thank you for sharing it! Keep it up :- )