Reviews for Cat Girl
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Her father has to be slade!
From starfirecat
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Honey, did you do any research before making this fic? Obviously yes with the Titans, but you have to know Catwoman well to do a decent story with her. From what I've read of the first chapter you think she's just a bad guy. Well she's not. She's a thief who does hero work once and a while. She's a cat, the rules of cats "Am I afraid of it? then run. if I am not afraid is it food? if it's not food, can it be a toy? if it can not be a toy then go to sleep till one of the earlier ideas work." She's sexy, she's dangerous and strong, cleaver and subtle, she wears PURPLE. And in general she runs alone. Especially if she's currently stealing things. She doesn't steal from people who've bought stuff she's stolen that would be rude. Look if you want a good look at an AWESOME catwoman try this fic - / ok have fun and I hope this works out.
Black Raven 13 chapter 15 . 7/12/2007
Hey! I wanted to ask for a sequele! The first story well you know this one was really good and Iwas just wondering if you would make another one? You don't have to but I'm just wondering.

Black Raven 13
faya27 chapter 15 . 11/26/2006
Great job! You did excellent! I like how Catgirl showed everybody that she is truly good inside and that the Titans forgave her.

I hope the Justice League will forgive her, too.

Hey, maybe, you could write another story about the Teen Titans meeting the Justice League? I would like to see what would happen if Batman and his friends meet Robin's teammates and what would they think about Cy, Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy.
Blue Ten chapter 15 . 10/19/2006
:D

What can I say? ...I'll start with all the good, which certainly outwheighed anything else in this chapter.

Firstly, your vocabulary seems to be expanding nicely (in comparison to the other chapters). There were several descriptive words you used in there which really helped to carry some of the paragraphs along and get the points across.

The whole chapter flowed very well. I think some parts could have used a little more description-mostly regarding the area surrounding everyone at the end-but other than that, it was great, and easily brought the reader from point A to B.

And then there was the end... Thank you for not making it a typical, happily ever after end. It was a unique idea to have CatGirl decide not to take the communicator after all. I think it would add something to the chapter if you expanded on that feeling a little more. That's just a suggestion though; the chapter was great as it is.

Overall, a very well-thought ending to your fic. Great job :D.

~Mike
titanfan45 chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
Glad you updated this story. You have really progressed as a writer. This chapter was very good and well written and well worth the wait. I hope you will continue to write.
CraneX chapter 14 . 10/12/2006
dude...dette. y haven u updated i'm dying here...tell me wat happens next WAHAHAHA! i noe i'm a crazy annoyin reviewer...but pls...update...u haven't update for 2 freagin mths...

with lots of love, care and concern for u and ure story..

CraneX
titanfan45 chapter 14 . 9/8/2006
I glad to see you've updated. Good chapter. You are greatly improving as a writer. I hadn't checked to see if you had updated in a while, I have since put you on my Author alert list. So I have improved as a reader as well!
Blue Ten chapter 14 . 8/25/2006
Great chapter this time around; your grammar is greatly improving. It progressed a little quickly... but I can't blame you for that, considering your thoughts had been invested in Naruto and Avatar.

The layout of this chapter was well-thought. There was a moment where the reader gets to see inside each of the Titans' minds, getting a glimpse of their individual feelings on the situation. I especially liked how Beast Boy used his animal instincts to examine the enemies-something rarely visited in a lot of fics.

Unfortunately, there were a couple sentences in here that didn't quite make sense, but I'm sure they were just accidents (you were probably in a hurry):

"How can she doing everything be a mistake?"; "Seeing her that way made him was to hurt them even worse."

These are things that a spellchecker or other software may not catch. So, I know it sounds like more work than it's worth, but you should try to read over your chapter a couple times after you're done, just to catch these things (reviewers will surely respond to that). I've run into this problem before; when editing/revising sentences, sometimes I leave words behind on accident, causing the sentence to lose its meaning without my notice. The only way I could fix this was to buckle down and just read my own chapter more than once or twice.

I knew CatGirl wasn't going to hurt them :). The battle between the Titans and the villains seemed a little fast... I don't mean to be rude, but I sensed, from the way this was written out, that you may have been a little rushed. Don't worry about it, though, it's hard to just get right back into writing a story after a while away from it.

So, the next chapter is the last one? :D I can't wait to see how this all turns out.

~BT
CraneX chapter 14 . 8/25/2006
muackz! lurve ya so...i tot tt was way over dhe edge...and i'm one of those u dedicate it 2...how sweet keep it up kayys... bring in the swat team huh? y not dhe marines...wtf am i talkin bout? anw...great job!

signin out,

craneX
titanfan45 chapter 13 . 6/30/2006
Good job on the story. Will be waiting for the next chapter.
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
Catgirl about to betray the Titans. BB and Raven drunk and passed out. Wow. Next chapter should be REAL interesting.
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
Great story so far. Really liked the the BB/Raven one shot. We seem to have similar taste in music. I'm guessing that you don't have yours on 8-track tape though (mine is. oops did I type that out loud?). Seriously though, You are doing well with this story and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Read chapter one. I like the story so far. The only criticism I can make is your super detailed descriptions of how the characters are speaking. I'm no English teacher, nor am I a writer, so my only qualification is the fact that I'm an avid reader. So I am not really qualiied to make that criticism, but I think the overdone descriptions take a little away from an otherwise well written story. Keep up the good work.
craneX chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
once more, i haf been a naughty gurl, and been grounded...and much to mii disappointment u STIL haven't added the next chapter! lyke i told u, i kept mii promise i checked everyone
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »