Reviews for The Product Of Lust
Good Evening chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I like it when people like Jin are helpless. Especially at the hands of someone as wild as Mugen. It's just the icing on the cake, and you really delivered that goddamned treat. I'm not even sure if you'll read this review-I normally don't review anything that hasn't been updated for at least four months, let alone a different year-but I really did like your story, and I hope you write a lot more like it.
TehAwesomeness chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
good lord. *drool*... GET ME A BUCKET
resevil chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Ooh, this was really interesting! In my opinion, this should be left as a oneshot, but if you want to continue this then go right ahead! :D
aoh chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
liked it but omg how come you think of water as a lubricant? hope you learned about that since, 'cause it really doesn't work like that ;)
NightmareAhead chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I have to go change my pants now. lol
roro237 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
This is a great story. And very (h o t)too :)
Shadowed Fighter chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I loved it. So hot. So... Mugen was the seme eh, it worked out perfectly. Yes, add another chapter. I'll be waiting... so peace.
Mystery Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Oh, you are so full of awesome. That was great
Fonbella chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Simply perfect, amazing! You MUST write a second chapter, you just HAVE to!

Very well done and written, hope you write not only one more chapter, but others Samurai Champloo yaoi fics /

Kisses! \o/
yaoi lover chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Holla crap! You must write a second part or I will EAT YOU! Submit to my mind control! Add a second chapter!
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I really liked how you portrayed the characters so truly _ I'm usually a fan of MugenxFuu, but you write so well that I can't help but add JinxMugen to my favorites (hehehe) P
erased chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I really liked this; the story flowed smoothly, the smut was hot, and in all it was well written. That said I must offer some constructive criticism and point out a flaw. After the scene at the river, when they were back at the inn, you write that Mugen first removes all of his clothes before stripping Jin, but in the next paragraph Jin takes Mugen's shirt off. This doesn't really detract from the overall effect of the story, it was just enough to distract me while I was reading, so I thought I should point it out. Other then that, WOW! Great job!
Song-of-Fate chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Lol, yay! FINALLY some Mugen/Jin! Have you noticed that there's hardly ANY? It's injustice I tell you! I actually liked this story, it had it's cute moments and the lemons were, in my opinion, totally drool worthy. Great job!
Ryoko Porter chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
that. was. hot.
JJ CJ chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
::stares and is in awe:: Okay, i only just got the first few volumes, and i swear, right away, my reaction was that these two SO had something for each other. ::laughs:: In any event, this is so freaking awesome, You have got to add another chapter, ne, Saiyajin Peach-sama! Please, if you don't mind, it would make this insignificant one's entry to the fandom that much better! Domou Arigatou Gozaimasu! keep up the great work!

-J