Reviews for Amber and Ice
HTK chapter 6 . 4/30
MY MIND HAS IMPLODED I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
HTK chapter 1 . 4/30
beautiful. this is my favorite fanfiction that I have seen so far
HTK chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
GAH
*implodes from how good it is*
HTK chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
Your writing just keeps on getting better. I love it!
HTK chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Wow. No words :)

I especially like the sentence "And Nymphadora Tonks cheerfully bashed her way into his life and refused to go away, even when her cheer was gone and only persistence and love remained." Perfect.
angelinaweasley7 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
I can see you haven't done any publishing in a while, and for all I know you will never read this review, but just in case...

I loved it! You have an especially amazing way of writing darker pieces - not exaggerating, just laying bare the cold facts. I'd love to see some more of your writing.

Thanks,

Julia
dead-girls chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Aw, very angsty. Good writing though.
phantasmagorienne chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
Your Roman numerals make me incredibly happy, for some peculiar reason.

Aw. This was beautiful, achingly so, and I adore the fact that she's writing this angsty letter on green parchment with purple ink. The insights about Sirius, and how maybe they didn't really have any good times to remember, were excellent. And confound you for making me fangirly /again/!
Bardlover chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
This is a pretty good series of one-shots. Oh, the quote from Tennyson's "Charge of the Light Brigade" made this English major very happy. : D
wouldn't you like to know chapter 6 . 2/19/2006
this is good, it sounds like tonks and lupin talking! but if you could add the book that these talk place in i would be a lot less confused (i don't really get the dates) keep writing:)
Mad-Eyes4U chapter 6 . 2/19/2006
That was absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful collection! You have an excellent writing style. Please, please write more!

-Mad-Eyes4U _
dead-girls chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
Aw, I really like the collection! You are a awesome writer! Keep it up!
bec7012 chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
wow. a loevely selection of stories about two of my favourite characters: i thoroughly enjoyed it.
ImaPsychoSquirrel chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
Wow, I've gotta say that I love your writing style. I would've reviewed the other chapters, but they were so good I wanted to read them all first. I don't really like angsty stuff usually, but yours was different. It was realistic and true to the characters, but cool because it went more in depth than the books ever do. You brought up a lot of things that don't get a lot of emphasis in the books, like the courage thing with Peter. I really like the way you wrote the characters and plot.

Also, I just wanted to say thanks for reviewing my story. It's great to see someone read it and give me such positive feedback. And you brought up a good point about the boggart. It was the moon in PoA, but in order to make the story work, I thought it would be better to have Remus's fear be hurting those he cared about (as a werewolf). Anyway, thanks for the review and great job on your story!
phantasmagorienne chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
Huzzah! This made my day; it really did.

This is heartbreakingly beautiful and I love that it addresses the reality of peace not always really being peace. "The things wrong with the world now aren’t ones she can change." /Love/ that. You make excellent use of commas in this piece, by the way.

And the whole last section is just /fantastic/-"when the night is invading, you only need to know how to light a candle." Beautifully illustrated, and all the colour metaphors are perfect-as my mum says, "beautiful word pictures". Excellently done, m'dear!