Reviews for Backstep
crannteile chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Your writing style is just beautiful, as is your take on Rukia. I don't think she's OOC at all.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love how you wrote this! :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This would actually explain a fair bit about her behavior pre-Soul Society arc.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That's kind of brilliant.
young dawn chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Brilliant. You really captured Rukia's personality. The words flow as if from straight out of her mouth. Well done. You have a lovely writing style. :)

Sora
Riffs chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I really read this one 3 times just now. The OOC characters portion in the disclaimer is misplaced. There's something motheringly (-not really the correct word) protective and contemplative about Rukia. Some it can be seen in her handling of Orihime's insecurities before the HM arc. A point of particular beauty was the bit about not running out of breath or needing a minute as she counts Ichigo's age. An absolutely influential line. Woohoo.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
mhmm...technically Ichigo "died" when Uruhara kept him down that well to gain shinigami/hollow powers.

just that little point of contention. ;P

masterfully done.
Tamar chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I thought that this was a great fic. it's not OOC, so don't worry. i though that you added just the right amount of personality, not too much, not too less. Keep up the great work!
Oleander-Tea chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Not OOC at all. :)
mellish chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was beautiful. I loved the wording and Rukia's sharp tongue and the little descriptions and comparisons that made the piece really lovely. I'm not particularly a fan of Ichigo and Rukia as a pairing, so I believe this captured their relationship wonderfully - her cool head and how he's such a brash idiot, and the fact that it's just hard to have one without the other. Very, very nicely done.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Well-written!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I really like your fics...(Yes, I'm going through and reading all of the ones from the fandoms I like.)
lil' Miss B chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This is a very deep piece. I love Rukia's perspective on Ichigo. It really seemed dead on to me. Words can express how right the whole thing feels so I'm just going to add it to my favorites to express my love.
Seniya chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Wow, that was really good. Wish I could give longer reviews but...
none chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
excellent! i like the way you write, it's almost poetic. You have talent! keep writing and always remember, if only one person in the world ever reads your work and is changed or enlightened by it, you have made all the difference in the world!