Reviews for Ghosts of the Future
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 3/2
I think that your ability to meet the requirements of the challenge and not turn this into a crack fic deserves a Noble Prize.
Seriously though i don't know how you managed that, I loved how you made the story serious by showing Obi-Wan a glimpse of the horrible future laying for him in wait.
I also loved Qui-Gon's line "Kilt, padawan, kilt." it made me laugh so hard.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Awwww... I love fatherly Qui. _
ZAP chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
The fact that you managed to get all the requirements into the fic with barely any crack utterly AMAZES me. I can't believe you came up with something that makes so much sense! And it even had the angst! That was absolutely epic, as was the fic itself...lovely writing! Well done, very well done **enthusiastic applause**
Obiwan456 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
You pulled this of brilliantly. The kilts and ghosts, past and especially future, were a stroke of genius. Great job. Did you win? Obi's Mom
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This is a really cool fic. It has a great mix of humour and weirdness and drama.
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Although your Obi is more angsty than most, I like the feel of his self-ness, if you know what I mean. Obi-wan has that SOMETHING that just trancends.
C.S chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
aww that was cute. I'm to lazy to log in at the moment. Great job, it really was very good!

C.S
Celadrian chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
When I took a look at the requirements, I thought that you had been given an impossible plot. Unless you turned to the technique of writing stuff like, "And suddenly, without warning, three singing pigs dropped through the roof onto Obi-Wan's chest!"

When you actually made a real story from these crazy guidelines, *plus* having a very poignant angsty scene, I could barely believe it. Again, I bow down to your advanced skills of writing.

Although the thought of Yoda jigging and rapping is not one that will leave me in peace any time soon, I should think.
SilentLaurel chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Well, that was neat. You were very skillful at pulling in all those crazy challenge elements in a believable way. The Luke Skywalker scene is classic, isn't it?
Nelarun chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
That is so very good. In fact I loved it. Thankyou for writing it. Well done.

Nelarun of Australia
beowulf101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
A really good, funny story. And I like the idea of kilts. Qui-Gon must look wonderful wearing one, but Obi-Wan must be even better given that he is played by Ewan McGregor who is scottish.
SFGrl chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Wow, great job with the challenge-and a nice story!

Obi and Qui in kilts-far and away the Best. Thing. Ever.

;)

A
Ellenlome chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Just a quick review to say that you pulled off the challenge very well. Very well indeed. _
nuwie chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
AWESOME ! Really. Funny and sad and... Yeah, awesome. *_*
I am No Dartboard chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
haha! that was really good. i liked Qui-Gon, there are too many bad ones with him. the ghosts fromthe future were really interesting.