Reviews for Momentum
Mlle. Verity chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Very well done.
Ichigo2491 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love this exploration of Ginny's character. Great job!
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Brilliant take on Ginny's character. That is all. I swear.
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Very well written!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Wow... just wow... (in a good way.)
Diary chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This was an interesting look at Ginny. I liked how her feelings for Harry weren't the only focus of it. I've never been a H/G fan, was convinced they wouldn't get together in the books, was grumpy at HBP and DH, and hardly ever like fics where they're the main couple. There are a few I do like, but only a few.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I love it! Fits Ginny really well...
madbrad chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I'm sorry, but you can't count me as another person who did like HBP!Ginny. I guess I started out biased because I was hoping for H/Hr, but I've read and enjoyed many H/G fan fiction stories ... and the so-called 'romance' between Harry and Ginny was just abysmal in comparison. And I'm afraid I don't like canon!Ginny much ... she who can curse students and ram broomsticks into her peers without fear of punishment, who probably couldn't answer the question 'why do you love Harry?' because that farcical breakup scene shows that she still sees him as The Boy Who Lived, who calls her brother's fiance 'phlegm', trips and laughs at another brother, snarks at Hermione ... et cetera. I don't think she's evil, or even any different from any other teenager, maybe ... just not the girl for Harry.

Still, I understand the point you're making here - you're a Ginny apologist, I guess? :-) - Ginny doesn't think before she acts, it's all spur of the moment. It's a pity maybe that the teachers *didn't* punish her for her misdemeanours, maybe she would have learnt a lesson. As it is, I guess you've explained the 'hard, blazing looks' (TM Ginevra Molly Weasley) and the - pfah! - spontaneous Big Kiss scene.

Forgive my rant; no offence intended. :-)
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Wow, great fic! I love your characterization of Ginny! Such wonderful writing style, too; I especially liked that last line because it summed everything up so nicely.

Wonderful fic! I loved it!

arenaCeous chapter 1 . 1/5/2006

beyond words

i've read this story to at least four of my friends over the phone..

and you're the reason i spend hours on this site looking for really good oneshots.

because I normally only read epic novels :)
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
This was beautiful. I love how you captured Ginny and explained her actions.

Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I love everything you write. You give such insight to the characters to me in your short stories; it is SO wonderful.

You look at all the romances with such a (searches for the word) realistic air. It's so different and fresh from everything else.

Mostly, this is just an encouragement to continure writing. You have amazing talent.

Summer Potter chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Hmm... i liked it in a funny sort of a way. I'm an extreme romantic fan of H/G but this story intrigued. You remind me of the very famous and classic writer Hermann Hesse with ur writing style.

It's unique and you've definitely got something here.

Good stuff!

ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
A wonderful piece. No, you certainly are not the only person who liked HBP Ginny.
IndependenceIndividuality chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Congradulations, Lisse, you have written an absolutely wonderful Post-HBP fic. You explained Ginny's shyness around Harry in a sweet, cute, sensible way that I've never seen before.

I liked the almost casual mention of her writing in Tom's diary and I also enjoyed the repitition of the word 'and'. It's a habit I have also when writing a "deep" scene and I want it to feel more human and realistic.

"And then she realizes she can't. She's running forward because it's all she knows, and she's forgotten how to stop."

Wow, that line. Magnificent. Incredibly powerful.

Keep Writing.