Reviews for Increasingly Improbable Events
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Hah. I love morbid yet funny Kenny fics.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Twistedly amusing.
Dark RoseXx chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I never had Kenny down as one to kill, but you have written this so well that you may as well have swayed my opinion, and you kept it much like the really show... so, in sum, i think this is Awesome, and it has to be one of my favorite SP fanfictions.
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Amazingly hilarious. Kenny's my favorite character, and though I've never imagined him as the killing type, this made it pretty believeable. That'd be hilarious if they made that into an episode. Great job.
Shiruy chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow, that was really something else. Darkly amusing and surprisingly close to the show. I liked it.
AshAttack chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Hehehe.

I freaking love this.

I've never read SP till you.

You made me love Kenny.

nine miles to go chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
stunningly written. i was really impressed by this. great read.
C.M. Kearney chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Okay. Just so you know, I LOVE Kenny. My fave character of all time. But putting him in the place of a serial killer is just crazy. He's the kindest and most laidback of the four. He's died repeatedly, of course, but all he's ever done is fear he'd die. I mean, being immortal's okay, but not if the price is the death count. Him being curious enough to have someone else at the receiving end is just WRONG. Now that I sit here typing this, I think Kenny would write a book when he grows up: 2800 ways to kill a man. Rofl. In case you haven't heard, Kenny's been theorized as the second version of SOG.
Vaxl chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
xD

That was AWESOME!

I don;t read SP fics, though, becuase it's messed up in it's own, so I don;t know if this is origional or not, but hey, it was funny. .
immovinout chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Very funny.
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
_
Fishheads chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Lolacaust
The One Who Creeps You Out chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I didn't review the first time I read this so I read it agian and I'm leaving a review now, good times.
Cerrita chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
great insight into Kenny's favorite hobby.

"Since he didn’t cooperate, they gave him the death sentence. Kenny thought it was all terribly amusing."

"Damien was sort of clingy, though."

Those are the best lines.
Sheik's Lonely chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This is a task on my to-do-list. I've got to go through quite a few more of your stories and review so I'm not a hypocrite. Long story.

Your writing style is smooth and witty, and is equal to love.

...