Reviews for The Last of Their Love
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
this was a good story, but try to add some love scenses (sex)
padme17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
your awesome...more fics like these NOW
Naiku Kuzuki chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Yeah, i definitely agree with review number 2, it does follow the story line...and im sure that if you presented this to Lucus and they had more time in the movies, they would of had to put it in there...haha...it's just that touching...ne ways, you almost made me cry...it's got lots of emotional depth, as do all romances, but there's just something about Padme and Anakin's love that touches all of us...please keep on writing more stories like this...
jules chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
rachel! ) see, i do too love you, cuz i'm reviewing. well what to say? this was such a pretty piece, it moved not too fast not too slow, it's excellent writing and i wish you would write more stories... well i'll be seeing you. keep it up.
constantine's lover chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was so touching. Wow, you have a amazing grasp on the story and the characters involved with it, and you communicate it so well and with such ease. Poor, Anakin, and Padme, they were so in love but Anakin's desire for power over came his better judgement. Temporarily the dakr was stronger than the light, but not for long. He wasn't gone for ever, just more than not. I commend you on a brilliant one-shot.
Sweet-KRAZY.03 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Dude, I'm like crying right now. That was WAY beyond beautiful and just so amazing. It's gonna take a while to recover, but nonetheless, this was breathtakingly awesome.

~ Deh' Purple Llama