Reviews for Boundary
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
ahhh, uncle owen. such an overlooked character in the fandom. it's always nice to see well-written, well-characterized fic of him. :)
constantlearner chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Beautifully done.
Veriform chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is just brilliant. Uncle Owen never really gets much attention in fandom, but you've managed to take a fairly minor character and make him identifiable and likable inside a page. Stellar job.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I love that Owen let Luke keep his name for Shmi! It's so sweet :) But in a way, it makes sense, because Owen would hate Anakin for leaving Shmi, and he would love Luke because he loved Shmi. Excellent story!
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh, Owen. You did your best and you worked really hard at it and I love you. You were a great man. D:

Heh. Great story. :D You got me talking to Owen. :P
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
wow, cool I loved it.
a b chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Love it.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
sadly, people don't seem to understand the soft side of owen... he loved Luke very, very much.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Beautiful.
namjai chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
This is a lovely companion piece to "Inheritance," which I read and reviewed earlier today.

I like the way you made sense of Luke having his father's last name, despite the danger - that Owen would insist on it as a tribute to Shmi, and hope that Luke would take after her. I don't know the EU well enough to know if this explanation comes from one of the many books, or if it's your idea, but it's a nice one, and one that you portray well.

And with this, I have to add you to my Favorite Authors list as well!
Sakura Tsukikage chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Wow. Cool. You gave Owen depth and emotion, seamlessly tying together the prequels and the original trilogy. I especially liked the last line.
BlueSaber chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Short but sweet, with just a twinge of heartache. A nice piece on an often overlooked character. I especially loved the comparisons of Shmi and Luke.

Great work!