Reviews for Battle Front
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
This was such a good read! I enjoyed every chapter.
SharkAria chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Been meaning to review this one for a while. It was so cool that you decided to finish this one up. I liked all the plot twists and turns and appreciated the happy ending for everyone. I think my favorite scene was when Enishi put the moves on Kaoru while she was getting ready :) over the years I have come back a few times for that scene!
Sue C chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
I actually came for the Soujiro and Misao, but ended up staying for the Kaoru and Enishi! Am usually not fond of ripping up Kenshin and Kaoru but since he still had Tomoe in this fic, all is well :) lovely read, and I hope you will expand more on Soujiro and Misao's relationship.
noname00 chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
This fic was my first RK in months, hell it was the first fic ive read in months also. Anyways your fic simply stuck out from the rest and it truly was a great pleasure reading it. Especially since you mentioned the live action movieXD
LadySifrox chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
Really liked the mention to the original Enishi and Kaoru from the series...makes it almost cannon!
LadySifrox chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
That was a long chapter. I enjoyed it. True Blood is okay show. I do agree the werewolf is hot.
LadySifroxs chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
Near death experience makes Enishi a nice guy...that sounds about right!
LadySifrox chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
I feel sore after reading about this abuse to Kaoru. Hope she doesn't get too scared.
LadySifrox chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
I don't like where this is going. I liked Seta. Shishio make him evil again?
LadySifrox chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
Enishi is cool. Fun to make a modern day war story.
WhiteLodoss chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
it's pretty awesome that I discovered this when you had just recently completed it. I loved it! Ah, the characterization, and oh man the whole double agent thing got me! I'm glad you didn't kill off any of the characters. Thanks for writing this amazing story, it's surely something I can reread in the future. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
I like how it ends. Thanks :)
Ayla27 chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
I want to see Kaoru pregnant too. :3 I'm in denial that it's finally over. Haha. Thanks a lot for writing such a great story. And congratulations by the way. :)
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
I sorta wished that Aoshi had a happier ending but that's alright, it's an Enishi/Kaoru fic after all, lol. I wish Enishi having feelings for Kaoru was canon, they would had made an explosive couple. I love your story and am sooo happy to see this continued and completed!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2013