Reviews for Harry Potter And The HalfBlood Pimp Part Two
The Sound Shaman chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
The weed scene was amusing, but no, smoking tree cannot cause hallucinations. If you want mild hallucinations from weed, (I assume that's what the dragon was), you have to take an epic fuckton of wax, or have like 20 doses of edibles.
fanofstories chapter 21 . 7/27/2012
This story is so funny. This is my first Pimpin Harry Potter story I have read on fanfiction. I'm lovin HP being a thug. The the things the characters say are out there and so believable. And Dumbledore speaking somewhat like a gangster is so hilarious. I know this is an old story but it's a great find. I found pt 2 and started to read it because the summery was intriging. Now I need to read pt1. I'm sorry to see there is not a continuation after pt2. I tried to find the story on adultfanfiction but it may gone. I would like to read the unedited version. Is the story somewhere else? I really hope you will continue the story. I can just see the hoes & Hermione going at it. Lol. I was looking forward to it.
Your writting style and the flow of the story is great. Please continue.
momorocks101ful chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
OMG not only is this funny it is hilarious
Afriend chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Be careful what you right. And be careful who you right about. One more thing there are few honorary members of the crypts. If your in your in for life.
abnormal-pixie chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Hi! So I REALLY like your stories. The Harry Potter and The Half Blood Pimp stories to be exact. So like are you planning on finishing or did you like let someone adopt it because like I would like to know. THANK YOU!
starbright37 chapter 21 . 12/18/2010
love this story. cant wait to read more. please update soon.
diabloowns3 chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
This is a good story where can i find the unedited version of it.
Emma chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
'use to Cwalk' is he a crip? cuss, gotta tell ya' if he aint, then he wont be Cwalking.. thats asking for trubKbKel..

tha rest of tha shit is awsome, but u kinda killin' tha mod here..
siccarith chapter 21 . 10/11/2009
You know, I'm not gonna lie, I just stumbled across this story and I found the concept to be the stupidest thing in the world. Even while reading it, I couldn't help but think about how utterly idiotic the concept was. And yet...I loved it. Awesome story, decent plot, well developed characters and some overall hilarious ideas. I don't know how you pulled it off, but you managed to make a pretty damn decent fanfic using an idea that I pretty much hate. So, it might sound like I'm sending mixed messages here, but congrats! This is some great work!
Quiero chapter 21 . 7/6/2009
hello... i was wondering if there's a part 3?

since this fic only consists of 2 parts n u said there'll be a 3rd part.. not to mention that this this fic, both parts, have been censored countless of times.. is there any other site that u've posted uncensored versions?
LadyJanePendragon chapter 21 . 6/1/2008
wow. i can honestly say that i've never read anything lke this before, and i really hope you update soonplease..i can't wait til macey hears about hermione's pregnancy, she is so gonna .;D

peace and luve,

by the way its going great!
crazynuts16 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
when are you going to complete it?...

Alanna's modern day twin chapter 21 . 1/8/2008
hi i really like this fic

lol it's funny

i don't see why ppl wouldn't like it.

is it hard for you to write in gangsta speak for harry all the time?

Vivictoriana chapter 21 . 2/18/2007
dude you have it under complete its not done you moron!

fix it.

i love the story by the way
elainenichole chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
i've been looking for the unedited version of your story for the past hour and 15 min! I'm extremly PISSED cuz i did wat u said looked in your gallery for your story and it's no where to be found! I not a mean person at all but i'm just angery! I'm trying really hard to stay reasonable ,but that's down right impossible right now!Why don't u just post the entire story like everyone else. They have stories rated "M" as well.I really like your story ,but i'm about to stop because you have false or very hard directions to follow just to read your unedited version.I was trying to leave you a message ,but the STUPID thing wouldn't let me now i'm extermly pissed can you plz just tell me where to go cuz I CAN'T FIND YOUR UNEDITED VERSION OF YOUR STORY! PLEASE!...Thanks.