Reviews for Happily After
MaidenOfTheLostMasks chapter 1 . 6/23
Well this is a thing that happened.
I really just wanna laugh at how Miroku freaked out when he saw Hakudoshi, makes you think that if this was a dream Miroku would probably stop using his Wind Tunnel so often. Neat story!
Batya000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
hhshhahahaha hakudoshi and miroku?! hahaha that's HOWT!
Sesshys only girls chapter 1 . 6/19/2008

Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Wow. That's quite possibly the MOST unique fic plot I've ever seen in my life. Damn. You fucking rock. OMFG~!~ Miroku and Hakudoshi? Am I the only one that noticed how hawt that is?
JazkaStar chapter 1 . 2/10/2007

Is this based on some Inuyasha fanart thing?

I think I've seen the drawing.

Myuu-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
That was probably one of the weirdest Inuyasha one-shots I have ever read. But I must agree with everyone who said it was funny, because it really was.

The Kazaana as punishment for groping Naraku? *cracks up again* Priceless! Absolutely priceless! Can't you just see how the other Inu-tachi would react to that? *rolling around laughing hysterically*

I love, love, LOVE the line "Congratulations, the universe screwed you over. Take it like a man." I hope you don't mind if I try to find a way to use that in my NaNoWriMo entry next year. xD *just got an idea for the perfect scene* Oh my god. That's priceless, must scribble that down so I don't forget it by next November. *chortles helplessly*

Now I'm going to go check out your profile~~

KiwiWitch chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
ok, that was weird...
Rosz-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
In the face of forms to fill, essays to write and deadlines to meet, your story provided a very nice, very hilarious distraction. [grins] This is one of the best cracks I've ever read. Makes me kinda wonder, though: what ever happened to all those minor youkai that made up Naraku's transport/entourage?
of cabbages and kings chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
So the whole reason why Miroku is cursed is because Naraku wanted revenge for being groped! Wow! This is very well written by the way, I am adding this to my favs.
nowayjoseeeeee chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Weird... But good. The whole Hakudoushi part was pretty funny...
Lou chapter 1 . 3/21/2006

"Inuyasha called him every nasty thing he could think of.

Miroku smiled. 'I’ll miss you, too.'"

That was sad. That was really, REALLY sad. Aww, poor Miroku-sama! Poor Inuyasha! Poor everybody! Geez, who knew death could hurt so much? (*Jesus stares down, twitching every so often*)

It was funny, though! XD That's some WEIRD stuff, right there. And the fabulous fanart link was fun, too.

*m* Good stuff.
ReviewerWriter chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Hysterical! Great job!
God-Dono chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Hm...very interesting...I always wondered what would be like inside Miroku's kazaanna...turn it into a story! Not a one-shot! Adding to favs! n.n
littlefiction chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
odd. interesting but odd
The-world-needs-peace chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Okay, before I say anything else, I need to get this off my chest:

WHAT THE HECK? NARAKU GOT REVENGE FOR BEING GROPED? AND EVERYONE THOUGHT 'HE' WAS THE BADGUY? Not exactly the first thing that comes to mind, huh? And what really goes on in his Wind Tunnel, that's definately different too. You are seriously freaky, and original. I love it!