Reviews for No More Candlelight
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
great story
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
You should make a sequal, because are they back together or is luke only being a friend.
Sammy Ruthe chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
what a wonderful story i loved it are you going to go on?
TashaLaw chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Oh, that was such a good story! And so true about the whole house being a 'Luke Box.'
chmelms chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
That was soo good. :( **sniff sniff**
smileyGGfan chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
omg that was such a great fic! ur a great writer and i could feel the sadness from both Lorelai and Luke. thnx so much for the 2nd chapter, i'm glad they were able 2 have a happy ending. great job!
lemonade113 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
so sad! but good. continue!
Phoebe4u chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
oh no you don't! You are going to write an other chapter! ;) ;) ;) No seriously, please, could you write one more. One with a happy ending, L&L back together because this one is so sweet and I want to know how you would bring them back together. Pretty please. I'm realy begging here! Please! -x-
Jaigagne chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Really? cause that last "Fin" of your about gave me a heart attack... :stare:

I liked it though, it was different and sad...
Hamlets-pirate chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
Aww! Sad! But good none the less. Very good.
lue chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Great! You always seem to find the right words for everybody's feelings, like in this sentence:'“That’s what happens isn’t it?” He asked the still air. “When your heart stops, shouldn’t you die?”'

But what exactly did you want the end to mean? Are they back together, does or doesn't Luke miss Lorelai and what happens next? Please, pretty please, don't let this chapter be the last one!
orangesherbert7 chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
im so glad that u continued this story i really liked it and was sad that it was over. its really good
shippergrl25 chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
ah Cute and angsty. I love it
valerie chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
write another chapter. you have no choice, do it or die. that made me cry so hard i was weeping like a little baby. please, i beg of you, write another chapter. i love he way you write your stories. you so need to write more gilmore girls stories. loved it
localizy chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
you could totally do another chapter of them talking or something. I love the choice of songs