Reviews for Between
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I wonder why everyone thinks Lee/Jamie is short. He is 5'10". Granted its not NBA kinda tall but If you look when him & kara are standing next to each other, he has almost a full head on her. Kara/Katee is 5'5'.So now we have some bullshit story whereZack stole Hara from Lee?
Thats pointless
ds888 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I read this for the first time today. Having watched the finale, reading your story was even more heartbreaking. I have to say this is one of the best I have read. Thank you.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Diane,

It's been almost two years since I first read and reviewed "Between," and I want you to know that it still sticks with me. I was going through my faves list and read the title and actually *remembered* what this story was about. I could even still quote my favorite line: "I fills the spaces. Between Kara. And Lee."

The heartbreak is just as real to me as the very first time I read this story. In fact, the more Kara and Lee get screwed up in the show, the more it hurts to read.

Probably one of my top 20 favorite fics of all time. And I've read *literally* thousands.

I personally subscribe to the "Kara met the wrong brother [Zak] first" school of thought, but this made a lot of sense-still does-and what's more important, it's *good* writing.

Thanks so very much for a raw, *real* story. I know I'll never forget it.

Just thought you might like to hear that.

Sincerely,

Emily
bellabeau chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Great story! Enjoyed the read. Thank you
Bonnie chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Holy crap, that was awesome! It totally brought to light all the angst and distance between Lee and Kara in the series. Great backstory and explanation on just why their relationship is so very frakked up. I loved that they were still close and jealous even when she was with Zak. Cool story. : )
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wow. So poignant and in-character. It really explained well the relationships between Kara and Lee, and Kara and Zak and Lee, and Kara and Zak. What a difference in those three phrases, huh? I loved the lines, "Kara and Lee are no longer Kara and Lee. They’re Kara. And Lee." and also, "It takes him a split second to decide that a man can live without fresh fruit. There’s no such thing as synthetic, biochemically-engineered honesty." as well as, "Their call signs, their flight personalities, Starbuck and Apollo—it fills the spaces. Between Kara. And Lee." This is going on my Favorites Stories list, and you are going on my Favorite Authors list, as well as my Author Alert!

Thanks for a gorgeous, touching summary of what is between my two favorite characters.

Sincerely,

Emily
lynnmichelle chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wow! Incredibly well written. A great story with spot of characterizations and a wealth of rich language. Thanks :-)
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
very nice. i especially liked the closing line. interesting how you had everything rotate. too bad though you cant see the thoughts of ghosts though.
Vague Lenore chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This is a great in depth look into the relationship of Lee and Kara.
roofietoof chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
God. That was really good. I totally believed that all of that stuff could've really happened.
iGotEatenByaToad chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
wow. awesome.

really, really awesome.
Kyla chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
This is an extremely well written story. The characters are spot-on. Great use of imagery with the space. Love how they can be Starbuck and Apollo and not Kara and Lee. Great job!
Nytel chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Wow, that was a very interesting story about there past. You did an excellent job writing it. :)