Reviews for Your kiss
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
U should do a sequel or trilogy with the gx/ 5ds couples
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
this was a fun read but it was kinda rushed
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
oh dont worry you get over stuff like that quick. hell im a YamiXYugi fan and it only took me a few days to get over my fear and watch again. :D
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
that was a cool way to end the chapter
Hoshi-Naito chapter 11 . 6/19/2008
I'm suddenly afraid of all of them now. I agree, I don't think I'll ever be able to watch Yu-Gi-Oh the same way again. Wolfie kinda scares me. Okay, I lied she scares me a lot. Who knew Joey was such a perv? I figured that Duke and Tristan were. The thing with Mai being some strip dancer is pushing it a little. I can see Tea doing something like that though. I mean she does want to be a dancer. In my opinion she's a total S. l. u. t. I really can't stand her. Especially with Yugi-kun. (Eyes mysteriously turn red) Yugi-kun is MINE! (growls) One question though, how old are they? I mean isn't it kinda stretching it that a bunch of high school students were getting drunk in a bar? Isn't that illegal?
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
now that was cool! )
Killthebeast chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
Hello!

I've read this story for the 100t time and i can't become enoug. I live Yu-Gi-Oh and this story is the best of the best.

Please think again and write a new one for this Genre. PLEASE!

I would gladly appreciate it

Beast

PS: Sorry for my bad English
darkrunner chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
No. No! NO! NO! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO! IIE! NON! NO! NEIN! HET! IKKE! I am looking up languages to say "no" in, because it is not enough to say it in English, and I still don't have enough! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HAVING A LEMON IN A "T" RATED STORY?

I am one of the biggest polarshippers in existance, and even I cannot bring myself to read this anymore! Listen, slow down and type it all out, figure out what the heck is going on in your story, and for the love of anything holy, don't write any more stupid lemons, especially when you can't describe anything in the first place! This is the first time I've ever flamed anyone on Congratulations. You are THAT bad. I just don't see any way to salvage this. I liked the summary, but that was it! If I were you, I'd really get a beta reader. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, and I'm sorry if I do. But I am banging my head against a wall right now to get these images out of my head. This is honestly one of the worst things I've ever read in my life.
Negima Uzumaki chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
Oh man, this fic was great, please make a sequel. Also in Chapter 10 where Tea was pulled up on stage was pure genius, you got to make a sequel to this.
GlassEmotions chapter 11 . 4/15/2006
I'm sad. I thought this story would be so much better! I thought Joey would be pathetically cute and Mai would take charge in supporting him. Man I was WRONG! You turned Mai into a SLUT. You actually made Joey LIKE that she is one! Joey would NOT want Mai doing that stuff! If she DID, then Joey would try to get her to STOP. And what happened to Joey being abused? I THOUGHT that would be the main point of the story, but it hasn't been mentioned since the, what, SECOND CHAPTER? And now you have made TEA into a slut too? Then you made YUGI like it too? Not to mention you made the other two guys into frickin' HORN DOGS! This story had SO much potential, but you made it suck. I'm very dissapointed.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 11 . 3/3/2006
Wow! You are a dirty, dirty girl. It's ok though. I loved this story! LOL I love Wolfie! I'd like to have a girlfriend like that. :P Great job on this story!
DarkAngelofTheUnderworld chapter 11 . 2/17/2006
I L-O-V-E it, completely love it, it's so fuckin' awesome. Yugi and Tea. Mai and JOey. This is how it should be.
Mai Valentine's my life chapter 11 . 2/17/2006
I liked this story it had some very interesting things in it, and it was addicting to read, also it was very well written!
PrettyGurl chapter 11 . 2/16/2006
are i sick?

THAT LAST CHAPTER SUCKED!
Larz chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Booyah! Excellent story! I loved it, especially how it started of as a darker story, but ends up all bright and hapy, that slow twist simply makes this story great!