Reviews for Making Do With A Lie
ukbabes chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
I'm left in suspense!

I just discovered this story and I love it! Are you carrying on with it? I hope so! I'd like to read about the moment Alex arrives and surprises Marissa, or you could have Marissa trying to call Alex but she doesn't answer so Marissa becomes worried and angsty again...

If that was the end, I think it was fitting but too much of a cliffhanger - Will they get back together or not? I think at least 1-2 more chapters will be suffice. I know it's a long time since you've updated, it has been the same for me on my stories butI'm now writing again. This story is really really great and I'm sure I'm not the only 1 who'd like to read more! :) xx
ILiveForHerOnly chapter 14 . 7/6/2009

Thanks,

I Loved The Story,

Emma x
LillianGish chapter 14 . 5/26/2008
please write more. I liked your take on how they both cause harm to one another and that Marissa is realizing her faults. I've always liked Alex and I like what you've done with the character. I hope you write more because they're sweet and hopefully you'll have them trying to work things out. overall good writing. I like that you describe Marissa's crumbling lies and addictions well.
ILUVU4870 chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
keep writitng update soon , great fanfic
Vero chapter 14 . 1/22/2007
Hi... I just read this amazing story again and it only made me realize how much I miss it... I hope that u'll update soon. Pliz?

Take care.
suninmyeyes chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
i am sitting here almost crying to your story in the library, which surprisingly doesn't block this, and all the librians are staring at me. . . GOD DON'T YOU HAVE WORK TO DO! anyway. .. all your stories are really cool. . .so. .. yeah. . .right on. . .or something ok. . . so well rounded review. .. umm. .. sry, i have nothing, but great job!
hopelessxlove chapter 14 . 6/11/2006
this isn't really over is it? i know it says you haven't updated since 05' but really...it cant be over...it was so good. ]
Addicted 2 O.C chapter 14 . 6/3/2006
damn... i was reading your fic and got really into it... then i reached the last chap and was left in suspense... pls update soon...
Sammi chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
Please update soon i love this story, it shows so much pain between the two. I do hope it gets happier, though.
MistyRiver17 chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
This is great keep it up.
auggy1984 chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
aw good update.
malexforever chapter 13 . 10/30/2005
this is really good very deep and emotional love it keep up the good work cant wait for an update
flame chapter 13 . 10/24/2005
Nice story. Marissa is a bit starnge in this though.

update?
MistyRiver17 chapter 13 . 10/20/2005
This story is really good. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work
auggy1984 chapter 12 . 10/6/2005
nice update cant wait for more.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »