Reviews for Storms are scary
GrimsClockwork chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
very good but then so are all your stories keep up the good work babe
oberonautumn chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I really liked your story. I love Little Legolas stories and read as many as I can find. I am now about to read more of your wonderful stories. Thank you for writing such wonderful stories that really entertain me.
Boromir chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Good story
theo darkstar chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
oh thats so sad

and soo good

well keep up your good writing

theo
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This is so sweet, Hannon le for writing it, mellon-nin.

I enjoyed reading it... as Leggy is there, and scarry too, glad that Thranduil comfort him.

Sivan Shemesh
Patty chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
It's a sweet story and I like it. Poor little elfling.

I'm glad his daddy came to him!
Ezra-Asgard chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Lovely! I like your Thranduil and little Greenleaf so much. Just like the way I always imagine. Hope to read more of your stories.
animebishieluver chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
aww! that's so cute! *huggles little Legolas*
Lostariel Nolatari chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
aw! sweet! dont u just wanna give lil' lego' a big hug! loved it as always lolz.

Lost

xox
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
*huggles story, Legolas, Thranduil and Trini* I still love it! This story is so sweet and sad and beautiful, and very well written...

You have a wonderful way to convey the emotions of father and son, I like this very much. In fact, it is the first little Legolas-Thranduil story that I really like. It is sweet, but there is also so much depth and grief in it, and I like both. *sigh*

And the relationship between Legolas and his father is wonderful. *deep sigh* Could I borrow Thranduil, please? I'd like to have him as a father... *g* This story goes straight to my favorites!

Almut, your fellow Glaftt *choke*
Deana chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
What an adorable story! Great job! :)