Reviews for Romanticide
The Dark Advocate chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Kookaburra? Is that an actual word? Oh, well. Real word or not I love the way it sounds when I say it. And I really felt for Pegasus, especially at the end.. "Eyeing my beating heart, for broken, it can mend no more." It really makes Pegasus sound like he's at the end of his rope. *whimpers softly* Now I have to give him a hug; the poor guy! Gah I'm "The Dark Advocate" and here I am hugging. Ew, yuck! See what you've done? You've corrupted me into being nice. I hope you're happy! :) C-ya 'round!

-Yours Truly,

TDA.
bury me among the ashes chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
I love this. You should really do more, I can't believe it took me this long to come across your poems. I could write a book and still not find the words to tell you fantasic your work truly is. Keep up the great work, can't wait for next update.

ravens secret stalker
bury me among the ashes chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
I love Pegasus he's great, and so is your poetry. Please continue
S. S. S.570 chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
hey sakina!

great poems! i loved the 3rd one.. I'm a great fan of pegasus, so yeah,, i'll read anything concerning him!

Keep up the great job!

Urs

S.S.S.570
Sakurelle chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
That was good...update soon!
Amarie Miriel chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
Excellant poetry! My favorite was Painted Soul but I also like Romanticide. I look forward to reading subsequent parts.
Sullen Kitten chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Oh, so wonderful. We could use an infusion of this sort of thing into the FaustxEliza shipping community over in SKficdom, seriously. Woo.
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Wonderful. Could use a little polish, though, although FINALLY our beloved P-chan and his angsty boots are shown to the world.

Angsty... boots. I'm wierd.
Sakurelle chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
Wow, that was good! I can't wait for the next one, so update soon!
Serenity Meowth chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
These poems are really good! Even though I don't like Pegasus...
Sakurelle chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
good! i can't wait for the uplifting ones. update
Thunderstorm101 chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
Amazing. I know for a fact that I could never write something like that.
emeraldorchid chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
Your poems are great!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
But...depressing poetry is so much fun to read!
Sakurelle chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
cool, it rhymed. and it was really good. the ending was good, even though the last line didn't fit exactly. but it still has a good ring to it, the whole poem as well. update .