Reviews for Growing Pains
Dark-heika chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
I... Kinda wanna see a continuation of this chapter. I don't know why (blatant lies), but the idea of Sparda and family trying and possibly failing to hide their respective levels of demonicness is simply hilarious to me.

Unfortunately, its been years since you've updated this. Shame. Guess that's what I get, being so late to the fandom and all.
Gimlifan8 chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
LadySkyBlue chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I loved each and every one of the chapters! I hope to write more ... : D
Clairavance chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
lol he possessed the PS2! I didn't see that one coming. You really have a brilliant talent for writing, and a wonderful humour :)
Clairavance chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
auw Sparda sicky *hugs* this was brilliant :)
Clairavance chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Hurrah for a Sparda less irritating monocle! :D

Heh heh, Vergil politely waited for his. Fluff fluff fluff. Usually not a fan of fluffy D and V fics, but I really like this one :)

Ha ha ha! XD Two hours HA! It was bound to happen! Whoot. Go Eva! lol *FAVES*
Nichigo chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
My God! You're brilliant! I just had to stop here and comment! You rock!
Kokiiru-kun chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
He possesed the PS2? *Dies laughing* -
FullMetal480 chapter 17 . 6/1/2008
i kno its an old story but i thought i would u give ur 2OOth review and the story is good btw
Jagwarakit chapter 17 . 3/8/2008
OMFG, this is hilarious! I love Jackpot the Hellpuppy. It just seems so natural for them to have a Hellhound for a pet. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Maybe you could do something involving Donte and Vergil acting in a school play?
Black Jackal chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
“Mum! Dad’s cheating! He’s possessed the PS2! Make ‘im stop!”

Katie05 chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
Nice fic! Please update soon! I'd like to see more angsty-chapters from you... Those ones seem to be the best. Good work.
KiaGirl07 chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
I hope you write more chapters that focus on Vergil and Dante... You really seem to do those chapters nicely! Good work.
KiaGirl07 chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
I'm so glad I stumbled across this fic! I hope you add more chapters about Vergil and Dante's past life! Well, way to go. : ) I like how you keep Vergil and Dante's competitive natures in-tact.
xxAkikuxx chapter 17 . 2/22/2007
so good! you should do a valentines day one! that'd be cute