Reviews for Hey, Diary
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
Amazing...
Ka-tay's mind chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Unless it's a past-future thing..?
Ka-tay's mind chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Hm? So Surius is alive...? Or is it just a fragment of him? A hocrux?!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Now this is interesting,
Tay.Potter chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Great Story. Sorry I was meant to write this on the last update but in stead I'm doing it here. But really good story.
Tay
Mrs. Black chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
AWWWWWWWWW sirius is sooooooooooooooooooo cute! (i mean teenage one, cuz you know, otherwise I'd be weird)
ProbablyNotMaia chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oooh! :)
AlasEarwax317 chapter 18 . 6/14/2012
I'm not sure whether I should love or hate the ending. But we all know there's a fine line between the two...

I liked the rest of the story though. Great job!
TrueFlamer13 chapter 18 . 3/30/2012
WHY? THAT WAS JUST SO NOT FAIR! I WAS ALMOST CRYING - NO TEARS YET - BUT I WAS STILL ALMOST CRYING AND IT"S ALL YOUR FAULT!

...breaths...ok. I'm sorry about that. I just really loved this and it was just such a sad story...plus I feel so sad about it because, it's like all of Harry Potter is like...part of my life really and it's really saddening to read something like this...it's stuff like this that makes me appreciate annoyingly, sickening happy endings...nevertheless I loved it!
siriusthebestblack chapter 18 . 2/14/2012
AWWW why cant he just love her! It's so cute together!
Chlerek chapter 18 . 6/20/2011
one word..."SEQUEL!"
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 18 . 5/31/2011
heartbreaking ending! i want to cry now :'( personally i think they should live happily ever after, but those are just my types of stories ;)
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 18 . 4/16/2011
oh, it's so sad. poor sirius. poor hermione. good story though
WizardWay chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Funny! This really is hilarious:)
Niamh Cullen chapter 18 . 4/9/2011
this was really good. though i almost cried when hermoine wouldn't take sirius back. (