Reviews for Standoff
Death update chapter 1 . 3/14
I almost died laughing for this
superFISHiality chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Ha ha! Yay! I for one have no difficulty whatsoever believing Ryuuji could annoy someone to the point of suicide/nervous collapse.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Ha! Really? You guys are talking about TV shows at a time like this? No wonder the guy wanted to kill himself. :)
jj chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
my imediate reaction to this

"hehe What in the world."

now i have to think about what i just read and wonder if that isn't what real life is all about

hee hee
phoenixsoul13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was really odd, in an epic sort of way. XD
Fleet Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
That was hilarious. Random, but then again, that makes it better. Keep it up, mate!
dies laughing chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Just too funny
34576890 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
hah...I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this line:

"An audience in his mind cheered for him and his manly ability to shoot a gun and break down a door."

ah the RyuujiSeto goodness just never ends. :)
matchynishi chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
lol! Hilarious, in an OOC-way. XD I love reading Seto and Ryuuji interactions... this was extremely funny!
RinsDarkMagician chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
ok. that was really funny. i thought it was so hilarious. they were fighting over law and order. but luckily they made their way out with no one having to die. great story.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Question...how can an OC created by the author be OOC? Still, that poor, unfortunate assasin. If that had been me, I would have packed extra bullets, and shot both of them after reloading the gun while they were still arguing. But this was FUNNY.
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Okay - weird but funny and cool. I've been laughing all through it. Brilliant story and... Oh yeah is this a one shot? If it's not please update soon.