Reviews for Princess
Zeke5000 chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Hmm...nice story here.

I wish though that the next chapter comes up soon...because I'm waiting eagerly for it.

Sure, 8 years ago or so, but really...i wish this can keep going soon ya? XD
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Are done with the story yet?
Tusnim chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Im kinda confused about chapter 7 i dont quite understand it? anyways i luv the story and i cant wait for more and i really really wanna know when he will figure out who she really is!?
Tusnim chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I LUV it so far! seems like a good book.
Fate Camiswhil chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
hi! I'm actually new here... and this is the 7th story I've read so far... please update...! this story really got me hooked. I hope you finish it. please don't leave me hanging, or I might actually take away this brilliant plot, write my own version and finish it myself. I don't think plagiarism laws apply here, considering the fact that this is a fanfic site... anyway, I'll be eagerly waiting for your update...

ja!

(._.)
laviloverxo chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! ,
Yuvi chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
im getting sooo impatient! this fan fic is soo amazing please update soon! (and by soon i mean now ; cant waite for more!
laviloverxo chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
i want more. so therefore write more! :D

this is so good and i was sad when i ran out of chapters. so please update!
delinquent cinderash chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
i love this story.! pls. upload the next story please.! PLEASE.! PLEASE.! PLEASE.! xdd
layla chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
oh... such a nice plot! do an update soon yea?
chocolaterock chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
waah! please update! i love this story!
XOXcathe-miaw-miawXOX chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
do update yeah?
InOcEnT-schoolgirl chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
oh my... cool preview... why is he in her room... and apparently towel dying her... WITHOUT her approval...? lol- tha'd be interesting to see now wouldn't it... P lol

OH YOU HAVE TO BE UPDATING THIS_ PLEASE! _

ooh that athrun is bad ain't he... FLIRT lol

it's soo fun to watch them though D *pouting cheekily*

UPDATE SOON _
orthonym chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
good story.. update soon ok.. well i'm still in this chapter.. gotta read the rest if i have time.. thanks for the story.. though it is short.. i think it is worth waiting for.. so happy writing.. :) take care

-shin-
xxdreamz chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
Hey, I wonder if you planned to update anytime soon? It's been two years already... o.O And I was looking forwards to a lemon too! ] I do hope you decided to finish this story... assuming that you'll read this email and that you still go on fanfic! ]