Reviews for Heartache
BB-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Aww I'm acctually crying right now its so deep and wonderful. I do like Ethan but in a way I think this would have been a good ending because I didn't like how the Key just ended with so many loose strings nad things and you never got to hear how everyone went on. Poor Ethan :'(
Bubble chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
That was a very good ending :)
justjustice chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
this is like so cool all deep and stuff
AtomicCola chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
aw i wanna cry
justice chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
that was so sweet but you should have go on to ethan seeing sera and rochelle
Ms.Roberts chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This was truly touching and beautiful, the end made me cry... ,
adventurous chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That was good, a bit melodramatic but you carried it off. Marduke is capable of loving though, he fell in love with Elinor, Neriah's mother, the goddess, and loved Neriah. Maybe it was because of that he was such an ogre. Anyway that was a fitting ending.
CJNova chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
WRITE MORE!
megan chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
plz write more!
tj chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Okay

I dont know why everyone is saying they cant see Ethan killing himself when he is just going to that place where Dartemis lives where Matt went so he can be with Rochelle and his sister
starlight507 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
oh so sad!i luved it
FMA4EVER chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
hey, that was so sad and sweet. i hate having to see Ethan and Rochelle die, but it was still very good! by the way, i have read all the books and i am now rereading them! see ya'! write more!

~FMA4EVER~
Lady Eivel chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I'm crying, I'm actually crying. Poor Ethan... Poor Matt and Arkarian too. Great angst here. Keep it up!
x0xkatiex0x chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
omg! i cried so much. its soo sad!

it was really beautiful though. at the end when Arkarian was crying... really beautiful

xox katie
Rosytron chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I luved it. I've lost count of the number of times I've read Marianne Curley's books (including Old Magic!).