Reviews for Depths
IAmAlbertWesker chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Wow that was an amazing story! The detail you put into it was quite astonishing. I loved it all, especially how Seto was just a moment too late.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
No! Seto! Fucking jump in after him and make sure he doesn't drown! You Fucking Asshole!

Sorry, had to get that out. I love this pairing and I love this fic. Thank you for writing it! XD
OutgoingIntrovert chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I have no idea why I never reviewed this before! I read this fic practically once a week because I love it SO much, it makes me cry everytime :] Its special to me personally, because this was the first fanfic I ever read in my entire life, and let me tell you, it's beautiful. Your writing is rather exceptional, very eloquent, and your descriptions of ryou and Seto were perfect, not at all OOC, even though the pairing is kind of unlikely. I like it because I read alot of fics with Ryou/Yami Bakura, and YB is all dominant and controlling, but ryou usually ends up physically hurt. In yours, there's still the dominating character (Seto!) but the emotional pain far outweighs the physical. (I'm a sucker for emotional turmoil xD)

I also love the way you portray Ryou's death, and reveal Seto's vulnerability, so he's not all tough, and shows some very intense emotion, besides depression over his dark past. Brilliant. Ryou was epically cute as always, even though he died. (so sad!)

I'm sorry, I totally rambled about random stuff, but in short, this was fabulously written, you have impecable skills in imagery, and I'll definitely take a look at any other stories you have!

Nandi
Kenzy chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
OH

MY

GOODNESS

That was so beautiful and so sad!

PLEASE make an alternative ending for people like me that have cried over this!
KMountain chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I know this was written years ago but I have to review. This was such a gorgeous fic. Heartwrenching but it is like that sad sad beauty that humans tend to find intriguing.

I love the characterization of Ryou and then Seto's part afterwards and I'm glad you didn't flake out and Ryou run into Seto's arms because it doesn't always work like that.

This is so gorgeous.
kissmesoftlytillidie chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This story is so beautiful... My favorite part is when he says very, very tip when their noses meet... Mas romantico, Ai ai ai ai ai! Motto is a very strange word, I was thinking about it... because it doesn't sound very Japanese. It describes Ryou's feelings very much though. Motto, onegai, motto! I was thinking that the whole time (why am I thinking in Japanese?) and I'm sorry for Ryou... Seto should have been more attentive.
FaeryTaleFaever chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This is one of my all-time favorite fics (even if it is very sad and extremely short). Just thought you should know.
YOURMOMONTOAST chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Whoa. That was brilliant! Brilliantly written and everything! You totally nailed their character. I loved it :D
Captain Moochan chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
T_T This story makes me so sad. I love your writing, by the way. It makes me happy.
storyfreak chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Oh my God.

I love it.

Its so sad at the end i started crying!

Very well written.

For this being your first SetoxRyou fic it is definitly memorable.

Storyfreak
Eyes-of-Crimson chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
very sweet and well written
marikslildevil chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
*cries* wow... *sniffs* that was so... incredibly sad... ive decided to read some euroshipping and.. i remembered that you did some time ago...

WOW! That i have to say is a great one-shot! TRULY! I loved the way you wrote Ryou! From his perspective . ! And the meetings with Seto at first (bumping into each otehr) were quite amusing ...except when Ryou started saying things to himself about how he wasnt worthy...he was a stain... That was... I guess it happens to all of us... Truly ... even to me... that was wwhy i was able to relate to Ryou's thoughts so well... this 'guy' i think he only thinks of me as a younger sister (he's year older) or maybe a friend... i think im too lucky to be wiht him at times... rarely they have parties but when tehy do my family usually attends...and i only look from afar...

Anyhows when Ryou went stalker-ish it was like O.O BAD RYOU! . And his excuse about the dictionary being backwards was quite amusing... our teacher wants us to know it upside down as well as normal! Wow thats a harsh teacher!

On a more serious note, i was glad that Ryou was finally able to get his wish... his Seto. Those meetings in the allay and the kisses they shared was truly something... But when thaat started going downhill... oh poor Ryou...thinking he was just a toy that was being used...

The bridge...the bridge *eyes water* i cant believe Ryou thinks he's so useless...that he wont be missed...that he's a block in the road. It was so shocking for me to read that Ryou thought he was FORCING Seto... that he forced himself into Seto's life.

It was good to see things from Seto's perspective. At first during the story, i truly thought Seto didnt quite care all too much for Ryou...that was sad enough. But to find out at the end that Seto truly loved Ryou in return...that was just...

excellent one-shot! Really absorbing and profound. Im extremely glad this was the first euroshipping i read .

Aga
Shadow's Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow, the way Ryou thinks in this fic is the way I think in real life. Weird... Anyways that was a great fic. It was cute, sad, and well writen... Good job.
funnygall chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Wah! Poor Ryou died. This was a very good sad story. I'm looking forward of reading more of your stories!
x.Kiss.Me.In.The.Rain.x chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I myself loved this story. It was... Wow. It doesn't matter much if it was OOC, that's what a fanfic should be about, something that won't totally go with the original story line.