Reviews for Crystal's Tale
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Yusuke's school is Sarayashiki.
fallentears666 chapter 16 . 9/1/2006
wha...? how come no update? this story is hella good. HELL yes you should do a sequel. and i don't see a reason to not do a lemon, i put one in my story...but yeah. update, pretty please? if you run out of ideas, just be creative yanno? but don't stop this story )
Midnight Element chapter 16 . 7/20/2006
1) yes pretty pretty pretty pwease! even with sugar and chocolate and cherries and icecream on top!

2) Don't matter to meh, I'll probably just end up skipping over it though because I don't read that stuff. No offence to you, it's just my preference.
chibi chapter 16 . 6/22/2006
I would enjoy a sequel. I don't think lemons are alowed on this site and I can hardly wait for a new chapter.
Dra Gan the Dragoniodian King chapter 16 . 2/18/2006
nice couple of chapters, as for your poll, i dont know about a sequel, because i realy cant see the plot of the story that clear, but then again not many plots or right their in the open, but i will choose yes. as for the second part of the poll i will go with what ever you fell more confortable with. well off i go to work on my own fanfics. /Dragan onfolds a gaint set of wings from his body, and then unfolds a sword from his right arm then he flies into the fifth moon./
Can't sign in again chapter 16 . 2/17/2006
Sorry, I can't sign in this is Psycogirl234, anyway I don't care if yu write a lemon or a lime but I still want a sequel Please? anyway update soon
In2thedarkness18 chapter 15 . 2/12/2006
Update asap! _~
psycogirl234 chapter 15 . 2/12/2006
I vote of a sequel please update soon
TurtleFeathers chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Yes! I've found u at last! U c, 4 a long time, I lost my favorites list, but I've found your story again, so i can resume reading and reviewing! Catch up later!
Call Me Cyrus chapter 14 . 12/12/2005
It's really cool! I hope you update soon! I just started reading YYH fanfics (i've only watched a few episodes) And yours is the best so far. By the way...what is Draco really? I really don't know these kind of things...I am new to the site...sort of...
R Lucky Crayon chapter 14 . 12/1/2005
hm... very good story, please update it soon, and please create a squel, but add some more details please.
psycogirl234 chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
good luck on hiding. update soon
Dra Gan the Dragoniodian King chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
hey, nice chapters sorry i did not review sooner but i was in minnasota which is almost completly across the us i live in arkansas. well i will be in the area intill Hiei calms down but still his behavor is understandable considering. well maybe we'll tread carfully. also i hear it is aginst the rules to post replys in the chapts i hear that thier is something that will send the replys to thier emails./picks up a random rock and throws it into a tree/ ouch/a flash of black is seen in the leaves/
Yuki Amida chapter 14 . 11/26/2005
Yeah, this chapter had more feeling, and the action scene didn't feel as rushed. If my last review sounded a bit... Rude, I'm sorry. This chapter is better though! See ya next time!
HopesWishes chapter 14 . 11/26/2005
Still don't like the whole revenge idea, after all, it won't help a person get over this in real life, but who ever said anything about this being real! :) Anyway, in general, I really like the story. I'm so curious as to what happens next! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »