Reviews for Fairy Tales by the Hellsing family
talon67 chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
*is rolling on the floor laughing with tears flowing down* holy hell that fic was fucking epic! I loved it. But i got a request for a fan fic you should do. Iv never seen it on here either. Id like for you to watch the anime Elfen Lied then do a fan fic on it. It had plenty of gore so thats a plus. But there should have been more then just 12 episodes. And it was left with a serious cliffy. Ugh! Lol. But in my opinion there should definately have been some very detaild lemons in it. That would have made it more epic! Hope you write it. Id love to see it on here. Later! :)
Your favorite sister chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
YAY MIDGETS! Where did your muse come from?
You're favorite sister chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Hm, Goblins to love boobies. lol. Ew this pervert is talking to me! anyways, on a more humane subject, This is going to be good!
bunny-chanthe1reviewer chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
you so nasty.
bunny-chan the1 reviewer chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
okay Marieko you are...a very intellegent and nice person...you realize I only said that because your sitting behind me right? Oh well this chapter was fun. I like hotdogs and I like cute guys with spikey hair and a dash of evil so it held alot of good stuff for me. But I gots a question Ms. Fancy Pants. If the house exploded at the end wouldnt everyone have died? And if everyone died wouldnt htat mean Bunny was dead? WEl you suck for killing her.
endragh chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
if there are any more please put them up.
bunny-chan the 1 reviewer chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
I LIKE IT! Its sad though...man...
danceallnight chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
yes, it is sad. i dont recognize the fairy tale. update soon.
bunny-chan your 1 reviwer chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
*cries* thank you thank you thankyou thankyou! I miss the cookie monster to! I'm glad that the celery monster no longer walks this earth and promotes good health it makes me happy to see that other people care about the downfall of our great fat loving nation. Ohh woe is me!

bunny-chan your #1 reviwer

p.s. there is no sarcasm in this review and this was really creative...you are an amazing writer and i have no clue how you do it.
bunny-chan your 1 reviwer chapter 4 . 9/26/2005

bunny-chan your #1 reviwer

danceallnight chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
*sobs* COOKIE MONSTER! U DIED BEFORE I COULD CONFESS MY UNDYING LOVE TO YOU! *sobs more* uh...those were some weird poems. update soon
bunny-chan the 1 reviewer chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
me love you long time...it was good ... maybe even great...yeah it was great.

bunny-chan the #1 reviwer
danceallnight chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
update soon.
bunny-chan chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
I LOVE IT! I ABSOULUTALLY POSITIVELY LOVE THIS! IT WAS SO GODDAMN FUNNY! PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF THE PREGNANT WOMEN IN MY HEAD WRITE ANOTHER! ANOTHER!
danceallnight chapter 2 . 9/6/2005