Reviews for Out of Grasp
Endure.Survive.To-the-end1023 chapter 13 . 11/18/2008
this is so good! I love this story!
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
(arches an eyebrow) Why would that have to be a secret? They don't want to tarnish the image of the rider, is it?

(chuckles) An amusing start. Not bad.

I see that you have some difficulties in spelling a were-cat. There are other mistakes but I would like to highlight this particular one, since you tried it twice in different spelling...
Rushingriver chapter 13 . 4/21/2007
you are not working on the story any more it's good and interesting but this is not good the boy is almost giving himself away
XxHeavenHelpUsxX chapter 13 . 3/22/2007
i cab honestly say i enjoyed is a good character. update soon.

-Ari
maddy midnight chapter 13 . 6/21/2006
good story... are yiou ever going to update or just leave us here to rot
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 6/11/2006
Very instresting story. UPDATE SOON!
Foyet chapter 13 . 2/3/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed, with school, track, and ROTC I haven't found time to really get on. I think this chapter was awesome! I wonder what Murtagh's reaction would be if he found out that Kiaku knew who his father was. I can't wait for the next one!
choco chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
wa thats it? it seems like you haven't upadated in forever! Too short! enough complaining but please update I love this fic.
Oirasse chapter 13 . 12/30/2005
I love the story! is the little boy human? or an elf since he sound much older than he is...

Arya had a sister! cool! (it was sad... that she had to be killed...)

Where is Arya right now?

please update soon!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
I kinda agree with Eragon there...ENJOY YOUR CHILDHOOD KIAKU OR YOU'LL END UP LIKE SUSAN IN THE LAST BATTLE! Usaully kids his age wouldn't feel the urge to murder their fathers (they'd feel very scared) but everyone's different which is good. If you ever want antoher chracater to add in your stories, I am happy to help you. Got way TOO many ideas in this head of mine. Update soon, I can't wait to see what comes next!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 12 . 12/27/2005
Yay, Roran is turning into the madman again! Oh my, the twins actually did something smart and used 'the art of disguising thyself'. Ajin's sister celebrates Ajin's death I will *coughkillcoughhercough*. Man, what a terrible cough I had just there. Great chapter!
majorblub chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
The boy is to strong and to cool it is really cheese but the story is really good but I don't like the boy.
kilagrl chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
I really like the drama it is totally original! But seriously update already! To say the suspense is killing me would be retarded, but the suspense is killing me. WRITE MORE... Other than that sweet story!
majorblub chapter 12 . 12/3/2005
Good 8 is the boy really stong or something?
maddie chapter 12 . 11/15/2005
hm...interesting...i hope you update the twins shape shift or something? seems like it. great chappie.