Reviews for Playing Scarlett O'Hara
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is my favorite season five, rory goes all judasy fic.
Where the plum trees lie chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Can you please write a sequel
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Wow. Touching and hot and satisfying and in-character and a dozen other things I look for in fics. Glad I found you!
GilmoreGirljavajunkie chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
That was the Best Fan fiction I have ever read! You got Luke and Lorelai down. I love it! Great job!
longlivelukeandlorelai chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I have discovered the good writers! Every story I've been reading has been excelent. Makes me want to write a novel. lol.
MyHamHurts chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
that was AWESOME!
it takes a village chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I love that you wrote this story, and I love how it's pure Lorelai and Luke. It's truly fantastic and wonderfully written. I also agree with another review in that you let the story progress on its own instead of smacking the reader in the face with the all answers. Excellent, excellent! You should have many more reviews. There's not much else to say, except I'm off to read your other writings.
genvessel chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
i love that you answered our questions as they happened and you didn't lay everything out for us as though we were idiots... brilliant.
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I still owed you a review on this one too. I'm in Norway now so I don't have that much internet access as I have at home. I copy stories to my laptop and read them in my dormroom. Great story, I've read it twice already and it's still on my harddrive and most likely I will read it again. Great job! And I would love to see Emily with that tiara ;)
Ahodyuinsentaim chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
WOW! you are a very talented writer. I love all your stuff. separation anxiety, everything old is new again (which we're still waiting for an update). two of my favorite stories. keep writing and I'll keep reading.
cancan99 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
That was undoubtably the best Gilmore Girls fanfic that I've ever read. Perfect characterizations, charming story, and just... fiddle-dee-dee- delightful. I certainly hope you write more (not necessarily this fic -as I must admit I'm a sucker for one-shotters).

Insert applause here. :)

You people make my ass twitch. :lol:
LorelaiLukeFluff chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Perfect. I love it. Write more stories please.
lue chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I love this story, but what did I expect?- I love all of your stories!
SeaWench chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
yay! More stories from Lula Bo!

I like that he refused to answer her the first time. It fits his character well. And I've always thought you write an amazing Emily.