Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change
Figggle chapter 1 . 10/14
I wanted to enjoy this but for god sake but saying the other persons name at least once a sentence is so damn annoying.
Nut Toxx chapter 19 . 10/13
I love him. why did it end ? why? missing a second part ... and a third ... or more
Guitarlover56784 chapter 19 . 10/8
How on earth is this considered finished? Voldemort is still alive, we have so much unanswered. I have read tons of HP fanfiction, and this one is probably a 5/10. His unspeakable name was asinine, your format was rather stupid most of the chapters "going from dialogue to dialogue without any pause" but then it got a bit better later
TristianWolf chapter 19 . 9/18
Out of all the Harry Potter stories I have read this one is !SPECTACULAR!
I have been stuck on HP stories since I started reading on FFN. So I've read A LOT! and this one is my favorite. You've taken me on the most wonderful and magical ride I have been on.
so THANK YOU.
Seanq chapter 2 . 9/14
thank you, you used vanishing/banishing correctly. I don't know why but it really bugs me when authors don't.
KayBiJay chapter 19 . 9/14
how can you call this complete? i loved this so much, but i hoped for more of a conclusion ...
Thank you for a wonderful story.
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 8/30
KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM WHY MUST PEOPLE DEFEND THE "HEADBASTARD" ALBUS TYPE, KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
gdecon chapter 1 . 8/17
HONKS
Meaning Stupid. Sugests author never read any Books by J. K. Rowling
So long ago chapter 2 . 8/7
I wonder how old you were when you wrote this story. It looks very much what a teenager thinks empowerment looks like. Pedolfile Tonks included.

Good writing style though.
Amber Eyed Dragon chapter 1 . 7/15
when was this edited and around when do you think it there will be another 'edit update'?
terrahsims chapter 19 . 6/29
Woe is me, what an awesome, amazing, phenomenal story with no sequel or additional works since 2006.
Incantations7 chapter 19 . 6/18
This was a very enjoyable read, I love stories that have plenty of character development, long chapters, and a good twist to the normal story, and with the addition of a competent main character. I’m sure that some people don’t care for the underage sex, but at least you weren’t gratuitous about it, and left it to the imagination.

I really look forward to a sequel, if you decide to do one…
Chains chapter 18 . 6/12
Fantastic story, cannot wait for a sequel!
EdTheBeast chapter 18 . 6/7
A must read! Wish for a sequel!
2,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »