Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change
If there is one HP fanfic deserving of a sequel, then it's this one! Bravo!
amyrlinengineer chapter 19 . 6/7
Great story. Very enjoyable. I loved your take on the unspeakables.
LakeGirlBathingBeauty chapter 19 . 6/5
wow! just loved this story!

i just recently found this story after having stumbled upon it several years ago; it felt like remembering an old favorite song that you haven't heard in years! i love this pairing and don't often find stories as well developed and compelling as this one.

not sure if you still check this inbox, as it has been a while since the story was completed, but on the off chance that you do, i wanted to let you know i enjoyed summer of change.

thanks again.
Nishaven chapter 19 . 5/15
Loved it. But I would like it if Voldie was finished.
kyoshi711 chapter 19 . 5/9
Good story too bad it was never finished.
BohemianVoldemort chapter 1 . 5/5
is this the one where harry is super dark and tries to kill vernon in front of mcgonagall and molly? the one where i picture him as a scrawny, smelly kid with an afro and a beanie? The one where Tonks is a 24 year old teenager and Harry keeps demanding apologies from everyone at wand point? Pretty sure I gave up on it. Overall, you had great ideas, but the OoC stuff ruined HP for me for weeks.
TimeDingo chapter 19 . 4/22
I know this story is fairly old but I have to say I Loved it and it made me giggle and smile a fair bit, I wish you would write a sequal to this story as how it has ended seems like it is possible
Warthogs anag chapter 19 . 4/20
Thank you for this story. It moved at a good pace and I liked the fact that it didn't have Harry finishing off Voldemort.
kynan99 chapter 1 . 4/15
Thanks for the awesome story.
Clearhorse chapter 19 . 4/13
Write the next one
Kris chapter 19 . 4/10
Highly enjoyable!
Carlyn858 chapter 18 . 4/2
Argh I can't express how much I love this story. I have read it a few times now and still can't get enough. So amazing, so perfect, I can't even describe. The characterisation to the plot and everything else led the story to be a roller coaster of emotions and excitement from start to end. I believe that this is one of the very best fan fictions put there, and trust me, I have read a lot. I can only hope to read more of your utterly fantastic work and play that you keep writing, let it get you somewhere big in life. Thank you for this incredible piece of work. Thank you for your time and effort put into this, and finally thank you for giving Harry and this wonderful world justice, and staying true to the real magic of everything and everyone in it. Thank you.

PS: I already reviewed on the last chapter, so I post this one here.
Psychodelicpilgrim chapter 19 . 3/15
This is quite possibly my favourite fanfiction that I have ever read. Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to read.
de'Maus chapter 19 . 2/27