Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change
issycameron17 chapter 1 . 10/13
i found this story from reddit, and iam throughly impressed by the plot. good job!
stevem1 chapter 2 . 10/11
I like this story, but another round of threats from Uncle Vernon. Plus Piers with a knife threatening to kill Harry. What isn’t he or anyone else calling the police? Piers, Dudley, etc., make the entire neighborhood dangerous.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 10/11
I like the start of this story. Only critique is that Vernon is lectured, attacks Harry, gets lectured again, rants and threatens, gets more lectures, repeat. One definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result. Tonks and the Order are insane if they are expecting behavior changes based on a lecture.
LoveNCIS chapter 19 . 10/1
AWESOME STORY! Hope there is a sequel
suziq968 chapter 8 . 9/24
It's such a shame that this was written before DH came out. This happens so often and then JKR went and made Griphook an asshole. It's hard sometimes to suspend disbelief or just believe that he'd have been helpful if he got a promotion.
But Xenophilius is such a cool name
DeadDredd chapter 19 . 9/20
Any chance we could see an update to this eventually? Hope to see this story continue and keep up the great work!
gentledove2 chapter 9 . 9/18
Two things...why is Dumbledouch ordering Harry around like this? He isn't Harry's guardian anymore and I am surprised that no one has reminded him of that little fact. Secondly...it is probably not a good idea to humiliate a man...best to just kill him if you have to. Quite enjoying your story!
omh666 chapter 19 . 9/12
I've read this a few times, and it's just as enjoyable as the first each time. Thank you for the excellent read.
muffdyvr chapter 10 . 8/13
the argument was pointless.
all he had to say is "if you not a potter or evans you have no say what i do in my life!" so simple.
i skiped that part.
madjackmaxwell chapter 19 . 8/12
Loved this story sad to see it unfinished
Fy