Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change
Shinigami5910 chapter 19 . 5/27
I seriously love this story! I had to read it twice just because I craved it as soon as I had finished the first time!

I'm very disappointed there isn't more though, but I adore it all the same.
The tone of this story has changed so fucking quickly that you have lost all my interest in it. How the fuck does a simple letter make him this Casanova that is breezing through everything thrown his way? It's not even funny how you made him change instantly. Not returning to this story ever again
This is a really stupid chapter
matthunt101 chapter 19 . 5/12
Just finished reading this story for the first time. I have to say it is excellent! You writing style is phenomenal, and kept the entire story extremely interesting.
I know it has been 9 years since the completion of this story, but any chances of a sequel? I'd love to find out what happens next.
Luna's dad is called Xenophilius! And I'm pretty sure the book was out by this time!
jrzen chapter 1 . 4/12
A excellent story, thank you for your time and effort.
Who the bloody hell does Hermione think she is? She enters a closed bedroom in a house that isn't hers?! That is totally reprehensible behavior! She deserved to be smacked down hard, not have that behavior accepted! I can't believe anyone would just yawn and do nothing about that!
tchizek chapter 19 . 3/5
Wow wonderful story, I really wish it would have been completed.
HalleyJoe chapter 19 . 3/4
So good! Why isn't there a sequel to this! Best story ever!
Blazeb79 chapter 19 . 3/2
Absolutely one of the best stories I've ever read on fanfic. I am a little confused, I hope their is an u deserve every favorite u have! Incredible take on the story!
sando21 chapter 1 . 1/26
almost 9 years and still my all time favorite
I keep hoping for a sequel
Has anyone got a reply from pm's to the author?
Dancer92 chapter 19 . 1/26
Loved this story. Please, please update !
That was brilliant. I have always wanted to find a good harry/tonks story but I couldn't anywhere. This however is abrilliabt story and I wish you the best with whatever you make next. (sequel would be great ;) )
xx chapter 7 . 1/21
I'm with Dumbles on one thing at least. Even the guilty deserve justice. It's one of the core principles of a democracy and a free people. Direct execution is the sign of a dictatorship. I'mnot saying you cannot respond in force to force, but these DE's are already in custody. They need to be interrogated and trialed.
imhotep99301 chapter 19 . 1/10
A most excellent story. I do not know if you have a sequel planned but if not, keep up the good work.
2,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »