Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change
Joekondo chapter 1 . 10/18
Any plans for a sequel?
Lola Harry, and Tonks to an extent, are as petty and childish as the rest of them. Harry's def acting like a self righteous bastard
Lol great unspeakables they are, eh? Neither would survive for long if it actually came down to it, judging from what they've shown so far
Good
Good
samaritan17 chapter 3 . 10/1
So far I like this story. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that you don't really use contractions at all and your writing is a little stiff. It kind of feels like I'm reading a college essay. I think it would be an amazing story if you relaxed your writing a little bit. It's already really good the way it is, that would just make it excellent.
This is weird. Harry is 15/16 and Tonks is 23/24 and kind of forces the idea of her being his gf on him. Also Harry is overall a very Gilderoy Lockhart kind of character. He may have the power to back the ridiculous parody that his is character up, but he's still a caricature of himself.
tjshelton chapter 19 . 7/24
great story, sadly incomplete.
If there is one HP fanfic deserving of a sequel, then it's this one! Bravo!
amyrlinengineer chapter 19 . 6/7
Great story. Very enjoyable. I loved your take on the unspeakables.
LakeGirlBathingBeauty chapter 19 . 6/5
wow! just loved this story!

i just recently found this story after having stumbled upon it several years ago; it felt like remembering an old favorite song that you haven't heard in years! i love this pairing and don't often find stories as well developed and compelling as this one.

not sure if you still check this inbox, as it has been a while since the story was completed, but on the off chance that you do, i wanted to let you know i enjoyed summer of change.

thanks again.
Nishaven chapter 19 . 5/15
Loved it. But I would like it if Voldie was finished.
kyoshi711 chapter 19 . 5/9
Good story too bad it was never finished.
BohemianVoldemort chapter 1 . 5/5
is this the one where harry is super dark and tries to kill vernon in front of mcgonagall and molly? the one where i picture him as a scrawny, smelly kid with an afro and a beanie? The one where Tonks is a 24 year old teenager and Harry keeps demanding apologies from everyone at wand point? Pretty sure I gave up on it. Overall, you had great ideas, but the OoC stuff ruined HP for me for weeks.
TimeDingo chapter 19 . 4/22
I know this story is fairly old but I have to say I Loved it and it made me giggle and smile a fair bit, I wish you would write a sequal to this story as how it has ended seems like it is possible
2,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »