Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change
azreal.bg chapter 19 . 8/29/2019
All this needs is a sequel! Hint-hint.
kieleyboo chapter 19 . 8/24/2019
this story is incredible. I love the idea of Harry as an Unspeakable. I'm so glad I found it
ray-ber chapter 19 . 8/4/2019
Hey really enjoyed this story any plans on a sequel?
DJBenson chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
Great story with a lot of great ideas

Are there plans for the following year.

Reading has been a passion and I really want to write. Found fanfiction l this has enthralled me.
CasperShot chapter 14 . 7/15/2019
That was hilarious when M tried to decline Harry's offer to repair the house with "We do have insurance you know". What could he possibly tell them? "Hello, I'd like to file a claim for property damage. My house was attacked by dark wizards last night." Just see where that gets you
DylanL chapter 17 . 7/13/2019
Idk how i missed it in my other readings of this story, but you got the books wrong. At harry's birthday party hagrid gave him the book they were going to use in care of magical creatures. In this chapter u said he was using the past books.
Relentless Dragon chapter 19 . 7/11/2019
nothing much to say about this other than !READ IT!
EdTheBeast chapter 19 . 7/6/2019
It is a fantastic story. Wish to see the sequel! Will check out the authors other stories!
EdTheBeast chapter 7 . 7/5/2019
Alistor might have seen that!
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
This is a fantastic start of a story!
Handers chapter 19 . 6/30/2019
Very nice story!
Thanks for sharing it with us :)
Jestersky98 chapter 11 . 6/20/2019
A little dissapointed that the person who's supposed to make him stronger and make him work harder is also the limiter, if tonks hadn't fucked up Harry probably would've have let a single one go
PGHammer chapter 13 . 6/19/2019
Liqueurs are used in alcoholic drinks: Grand Marnier is one used on the Continent (sourced from the Brittany region of France - for that reason, it would be familiar to the UK crowd) - another is Kahlua (a coffee-bean-based liqueur used in the Black Russian and White Russian, and one *I* am familiar with) and are thus found in liquor cabinets. Liqueurs, in and of themselves, have low alcoholic content .
PGHammer chapter 4 . 6/19/2019
As how Harry is getting proficient in the Crucio - the same way you get proficient in anything else: the three Ps (practice, practice, practice) - as Horace is finding out the hard way. (The scene with Harry and Horace reminds me of a scene from "Private Benjamin" (the TV series) involving one of her friends at the M-16 range using the "picture your adversary as the target" scheme. Not funny in the least - it's used in target practice for all aimed weapons today - and all over the world - why wouldn't it be used for wands?)
SERSMOKE chapter 3 . 6/11/2019
Few things
First I know this is probaly late and all but
They really dont need to French every couple paragraphs we get it they like each other.
But first future use to whomever Harry's a parselmouth so when hes being hunted in a forest he can summon serpents with excellent senses to hunt for him and even lay in ambush. But not a bad story so far.
2,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »