Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change
Naienkon chapter 19 . 4/24/2019
This story was amazing! I loved every minute of it!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/1/2019
Awesome read. Looking forward to sequel
Guest chapter 18 . 3/31/2019
So... Why did Snape call Harry to see him? All he did was try baiting a reaction out of Harry, he didn't say anything important other than the final point of Snape effectively telling Harry how he should kill him and I don't see why he'd consider that important enough to warrant a visit while he is stuck in bed.
Tenjo chapter 2 . 3/9/2019
It’s also a little weird how they feel the need to say one another’s names basically every sentence. That, and the fact you rarely ever abbreviate things. ‘It’s’ is always ‘it is’, ‘I’ve’ is always ‘I have’ and ‘you’re’ is always ‘you are’... you get the point. They talk like they’re robots.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
Then the moron gets mad at Dora for giving her the book, claiming Petunia just wanted information to use against him. Did he forget that literally less than a minute ago he was casually spewing information for her to ‘use’ against him? Or was it you who forgot? You’re trying to make them understand him by having him reveal information whilst trying to make him flippant and cynical at the same time. None of those things go together. This would be much more enjoyable if the character was consistently flawed rather than having three conflicting flaws that simply cannot exist together in one person.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
This progression is a little weird, mainly the interaction between Petunia, Harry and Dora. Petunia would not be interested in it, Dora would not have bothered talking to her or ‘helping’ her and Harry would not have been so talkative about his past when asked, especially not to one of the Dursleys, even about the relatively mundane things like Lockheart vanishing his bones. He’s closed off to most people BECAUSE of the Dursleys, so why in the hell would he open up to one of them? Even then, he was far too talkative and it was out of character, he was talking like an articulate Ron, totally comfortable describing things.
quelpascquelreg chapter 9 . 3/5/2019
Really good fic but interactions between dumbles and Harry don't seem plausible most of the time;Harry openly spits his lies while other continues bsing,things have to move beyond verbal argument with one party pursue nonstop aggravation.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2019
889i9jk9u8 98 i ssss6 8 i
iCeasari chapter 19 . 2/6/2019
Great
Athena The Alto chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
Well, they know we know it's been plagerised.
Athena The Alto chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
This story is soooooo good. I kept telling the other person to keep updating, so hopefully they will get in even more trouble since they keep updating after they KNOW it's plagerised. I hope you start working on it soon.
kitty1213 chapter 17 . 1/27/2019
Sorry to see your story was stolen. I see they posted to stop messageing them that they NOW know its plagerized. lol How can you not know you plagerized someone elses story? Especially as it had the same title? Well, hope you get back to it one day. Was a good story.
kitty1213 chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
Dont know why its marked completed. It obviouly is not.
kitty1213 chapter 19 . 1/18/2019
I really enjoyed this story. A shane its been abandoned. After 12 years I guess thereis no hope it will be finished. :(
Guest chapter 14 . 1/18/2019
Just a little something to consider with this amazing story... people usually speak with more contractions than you've been using. I meant to say something about this several chapters ago, but you tell such a wonderful story that I just kept clicking "Next" before I could even think to stop to comment lol. Well done.
2,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »